Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-14-2016, 11:58 AM   #24466
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
You shouldn't judge the book by the cover. Have you tried the Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer Quiz?
Berkowitz was too easy ... the others, erh, well.

03-14-2016, 12:36 PM   #24467
Loyal Site Supporter

I got 8 of 10.....I like watching criminal stuff, it's pretty entertaining. So many mistakes by idiots and such absolute stupidity in choosing murder in the first place. Murder you wife for a million dollar life insurance policy....you took out last week!

Staging a suicide but reloading the gun after a fatal shot to the head......guess the victim didn't want to leave a gun not fully loaded? Drowning your wife in the tub...but forgetting to use any water....

The funniest parts are how close the "authorities" come to not solving the cases. Shot in the back 9 times....and they suspect foul play? My guess is that most murders go undetected?

I think I could get away with murder, which makes me as stupid as these idiots I see....but the difference is I am not dumb enough to believe in my own ability as a criminal.
03-14-2016, 12:46 PM   #24468
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Berkowitz was too easy ... the others, erh, well.
Got 7/10 - not too good taking into account my line of work

Actually, I'm not sure where to place the inventors of Java... Or maybe that was misplaced. But I'm absolutely certain some Java developers are killers. They're so close to raising my blood pressure to lethally dangerous levels - every day. They're not stupid. They're evil!
03-14-2016, 01:46 PM   #24469
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Got 7/10 - not too good taking into account my line of work

Actually, I'm not sure where to place the inventors of Java... Or maybe that was misplaced. But I'm absolutely certain some Java developers are killers. They're so close to raising my blood pressure to lethally dangerous levels - every day. They're not stupid. They're evil!
Total agreement on Java - I think that was a trick question.

Actually, I am 100% sure they are serial killers, based on my experience with the biggest pile of crappy code I ever had to try to maintain.

Retired from the fracus now.

03-14-2016, 02:04 PM   #24470
Site Supporter

I was 4/10, what does that make me??
maybe only a bad guesser, I guess, I hope.

funny too, because I often see a criminal's mug shot on the news and say to my wife:
Look at that dude, how could people not know that he is a (fill in the blank)
03-14-2016, 02:34 PM - 1 Like   #24471
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
funny too, because I often see a criminal's mug shot on the news and say to my wife:
Look at that dude, how could people not know that he is a (fill in the blank)
Criminal faces can be so deceiving.......
03-14-2016, 04:41 PM - 1 Like   #24472
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Criminal faces can be so deceiving.......
Tree rat!
03-14-2016, 04:44 PM   #24473
Site Supporter

Had to Google that one.
Looks a hell of a lot less inviting than Velveeta, but I'd try it on some Wonder white bread.
I believe I had that before, prefer Velveeta

03-14-2016, 04:52 PM   #24474
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
I believe I had that before, prefer Velveeta
I prefer Velveeta.........

to a slice of paraffin.
03-14-2016, 04:55 PM   #24475
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote

to a slice of paraffin.
Funny that you would say that, to me it tasted like greasy clay IIRC. It was looong time ago however, so my memory might be little off.
03-14-2016, 05:27 PM - 1 Like   #24476
Loyal Site Supporter

geitost
Looks a hell of a lot less inviting than Velveeta, but I'd try it on some Wonder white bread.
I don't know if I dare try it, since it's made from whey (but doesn't list any sugar, so maybe no lactose?), but anything pronounced "Yay toast!" has got to be good.

(Heywood Banks has been doing this bit at least since the early 90s)
03-14-2016, 07:15 PM   #24477
Loyal Site Supporter

(one trip to Publix later - why do they let me in there when I'm hungry?)

The chicken enchilada rojas from the deli section sure is tasty (the cilantro and black olives on top really complement the sauce), but it needs something, something bland... refried beans! And only two aisles away!

I really, really should have only eaten half of that. I will undoubtedly pay for it later....
03-14-2016, 10:11 PM   #24478
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote

The chicken enchilada rojas from the deli section sure is tasty (the cilantro and black olives on top really complement the sauce), but it needs something, something bland... refried beans! And only two aisles away!

I really, really should have only eaten half of that. I will undoubtedly pay for it later....
They let you in because they are business operators.
03-14-2016, 11:10 PM   #24479
Site Supporter

I don't know if I dare try it, since it's made from whey (but doesn't list any sugar, so maybe no lactose?), but anything pronounced "Yay toast!" has got to be good.

Heywood Banks - Toast! - YouTube

(Heywood Banks has been doing this bit at least since the early 90s)
Had to you tube that guy. Wow think of the song he could make outta my story.... "They had to taser her again, again, again, again, nope... Again, wait..nope...again, ok well... And again!

---------- Post added 03-15-16 at 01:13 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote

to a slice of paraffin.
Velveeta is cheese flavored paraffin.
03-15-2016, 08:33 AM   #24480
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by sherrvonne Quote
Velveeta is cheese flavored paraffin.
Whatever it is, it is delicious and loved by billions! Fry up some bacon, scramble a dozen eggs and melt in 4 slices of Velveeta at the final stage of scrambling the eggs and you will quickly agree!

Got a lot of rambling squirrels this morning...beautiful sunny day and already 75F at 10:30 am......squirrels are everywhere!

This one is angry...Jays got all the peanuts from the hole in the post...and he is looking to me to refill......If they would stop that all night partying and get up early they could beat the Jays.....it's not my problem.

" I see you in there...get out here and refill before I come in there and give you a case of the squirrelies!"

...never dull around here!

Regards!