Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Absolutely not.

01-06-2014, 07:44 AM   #2717
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Absolutely not.
No? I was thinking "Why the K-3 has doomed Pentax" would be more clear.

PS: Mornin', all!
01-06-2014, 08:07 AM   #2718
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I don't know about the ladies, but for a guy, when to go outside and when it's too cold to is a very serious topic!!!!
01-06-2014, 08:12 AM   #2719
Pentaxian

As is renaming Aussie Shepherds "Merril Blue Cheese Chilli Dogs". We've already received 3 likes from the American Kennel Association.

01-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #2720
Loyal Site Supporter

Geez, I have resisted posting in this thread for weeks... past the Dachshunds (my cousin had one, if the dog was awake he was barking, and only took breaks when some vertical surface -- picture a human leg -- presented itself for mounting and "pumping"), the dairy (lactose intolerant, forgive me) and the rest. But Joel's remark about the serious topic "outside"...

Think about it, Joel. You merely have to unzip. WE have to undress.
01-06-2014, 08:23 AM   #2721
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by OrchidJulie Quote
Think about it, Joel. You merely have to unzip. WE have to undress.
SO out of all the advantages women get from the extra arm on that second X chromosome, you choose to focus on the one and only downside?!!!
01-06-2014, 08:27 AM   #2722
Veteran Member

You merely have to unzip. WE have to undress.
Guys don't think about those things! That's why the world wide disputes over the toilet seat!!! My wife hit porcelain once and all the males in the house were in mortal danger!!! I being the manly man, I blamed it on the kids and happily thew them under the bus!!

P.S You Know what guys usually do think about!! Other than cheese!
01-06-2014, 08:30 AM   #2723
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
SO out of all the advantages women get from the extra arm on that second X chromosome, you choose to focus on the one and only downside?!!!
<heh> Small price to pay. And I know about this, firsthand, trust me. "Been there, done that." It's even more, um, awkward after a few beers.

01-06-2014, 08:31 AM   #2724
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
Guys don't think about those things! That's why the world wide disputes over the toilet seat!!! My wife hit porcelain once and all the males in the house were in mortal danger!!! I being the manly man, I blamed it on the kids and happily thew them under the bus!!

Cheese doodles?
01-06-2014, 08:41 AM   #2725
Loyal Site Supporter

My wife hit porcelain once and all the males in the house were in mortal danger!!!
Total agreement. Cold porcelain is only slightly less of a shocker than a snowbank... do think about it!
01-06-2014, 08:44 AM   #2726
Site Supporter

I was going to follow up on the Australian Shepherd question but I see Norm has already done. As far as anyone I know can say they have nothing to do with Australia except possibly they got associated with sheep and shepherds imported from Australia.

The base stock for the breed is supposed to have Basque origins brought to the US to herd sheep. Used throughout the western US as sheep and cattle dogs.

Still used extensively in Oregon as sheep dogs. And elsewhere as search & rescue and other jobs requiring lots of energy and desire to work. I am on my tablet or I would post a picture of our Sage.
01-06-2014, 08:44 AM   #2727
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Cheese doodles?
Bacon? It's bacon, isn't it? Gotta be bacon!
01-06-2014, 08:47 AM   #2728
Veteran Member

Total agreement. Cold porcelain is only slightly less of a shocker than a snowbank... do think about it!
So the serious contribution to society today is: Guys put the seat down and don't let your wife/girlfriend sit down in the snow without pants!!
01-06-2014, 08:54 AM   #2729
Loyal Site Supporter

Totally redefines "eye opener"...
01-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #2730
Loyal Site Supporter

So the serious contribution to society today is: Guys put the seat down and don't let your wife/girlfriend sit down in the snow without pants!!
Words to live by. And people keep saying this thread has no socially redeeming qualities.

I hope everyone still has all their fingers, toes, other bits, and Cheesehounds this morning. Having lived in North Carolina since I was six, I'm firmly convinced that nitrogen freezes solid at those temperatures, and you run a risk of bumping your head on the air when you go outside.

(Lived in upstate New York before that - I'm told that I refused to go outside when the snow was higher than I was tall)