Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2016, 12:55 PM - 1 Like   #28336

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
Now I think I'm going to lose my breakfast.

Well, I'm not going to help you find it.

08-05-2016, 12:57 PM   #28337

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Grilled cheese......can't beat Velveeta.

Sure you can.

A slice of Tillamook sharp cheddar.

Mmmmmm . . . . . sharp cheddar.
08-05-2016, 01:22 PM   #28338
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by VoiceOfReason Quote
Did Mrs. Rupert allow you to order that massage chair yet Rupert? Sounds like you need it after that job, or at least a surströmming and lutefisk sandwich with vegemite and velveeta on it.
She says I can have it for my birthday if I get rid of my current easy chair...and I will! Birthday is in Nov. Right now she owes me those two lenses and I want them before she gets naked again, gets me drunk on that cheap wine, and takes advantage of me......wiping out the lens debt. Gotta stay alert, women have all kinds of tricks....but so do I!

Regards!

---------- Post added 08-05-16 at 03:23 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Sure you can.

A slice of Tillamook sharp cheddar.

Mmmmmm . . . . . sharp cheddar.
My Mom would never do a thing like that to her kids! I am so thankful she put our welfare ahead of some fancy cheese.
08-05-2016, 02:18 PM   #28339
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I like to keep a block of sharp cheddar around, comes in handy for smashing ants on my grill table.
Also use it as a weight on my grilled Cuban sandwiches without fear of it melting.

08-05-2016, 05:19 PM - 1 Like   #28340
Site Supporter

"Finlandia Swiss" here, we stole the recipe from the Swiss. We also have a recipe for chocolate from them and made it better
edit: "Carl Fazer Blue"

Last edited by Ex Finn.; 08-05-2016 at 05:25 PM.
08-05-2016, 07:08 PM   #28341
Emperor and Senpai

She says I can have it for my birthday if I get rid of my current easy chair...and I will! Birthday is in Nov. Right now she owes me those two lenses and I want them before she gets naked again, gets me drunk on that cheap wine, and takes advantage of me......wiping out the lens debt. Gotta stay alert, women have all kinds of tricks....but so do I!

Regards!
So that's why I had to remodel the kitchen and finishing up new hardwood flooring tomorrow....
08-05-2016, 08:07 PM   #28342
Loyal Site Supporter

I like to keep a block of sharp cheddar around, comes in handy for smashing ants on my grill table.
Also use it as a weight on my grilled Cuban sandwiches without fear of it melting.
You know your cheese! That's worth notice from Otis....though he does hate Velveeta...but hates ants worse! His only salvation is that he loves bacon!

Congratulations!

Doorbell rang about an hour ago.....Mrs Rupert asked me to come carry the box in because it was heavy..and it was!

You can't believe how delicious this stuff is...the genuine article!

That loaf I cut open is already gone! I can't identify the source due to "conflict of interest" charges being filed...but I bet you guys can guess!

Many thanks to the unknown donor...and from Mrs Rupert too...she ate half the loaf and I ate the other...but we have plenty left!

Amazing as it is...old Rupert does have a few friends, and I am thankful for them!

Regards!
08-05-2016, 08:16 PM   #28343
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
That looks yummy.

08-05-2016, 09:36 PM   #28344
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
That looks yummy.
..and it is...you ought to try it sometime!
08-05-2016, 09:53 PM   #28345

Can anyone confirm that the K3ii doesn't have Ricah on the front around the screen?

I had the K3 about 4 months ago and I hated how it said Ricah on it lol...ended up selling it. I will gladly pay the extra $220cdn for the K3ii just for this.
08-06-2016, 12:32 AM   #28346

QuoteOriginally posted by LemonStarburst Quote
Can anyone confirm that the K3ii doesn't have Ricah on the front around the screen?

I had the K3 about 4 months ago and I hated how it said Ricah on it lol...ended up selling it. I will gladly pay the extra $220cdn for the K3ii just for this.

Ricah?

08-06-2016, 12:34 AM   #28347

My Mom would never do a thing like that to her kids! I am so thankful she put our welfare ahead of some fancy cheese.

Tillamook is much more than 'fancy'.

Tillamook is GOOD.
08-06-2016, 12:36 AM - 3 Likes   #28348

Those smashed ants add protein.
08-06-2016, 08:54 AM   #28349
Loyal Site Supporter

I had the K3 about 4 months ago and I hated how it said Ricah on it lol...ended up selling it.
We can promise you it does not have "Ricah" anywhere on it, not even on the box or manual. BTW- Did you buy yours on the Black Market? It could explain your displeasure with the label?

I will gladly pay the extra $220cdn for the K3ii just for this.
We don't buy a K3 of any edition here, but you go ahead and get yourself one.....nice seeing you...bye bye!

Tillamook is much more than 'fancy'.

Yep, if you say so!

Tillamook is GOOD.
Gotta agree with that, it beats Raid and Black Flag for killing ants and other crawling critters and is semi non-toxic.

Those smashed ants add protein.
Whatever suits you Racer....but we get our protein from bacon....and that delicious Velveeta.

Let's see your label???? Just look at all the nutrition packed in a single little wrapped slice of Velveeta. Only 20 slices a day needed for all the protein an adult male needs in a day........and heck, any good Velveeta person can and does eat at least 20 slices a day!
The wonderful flavor comes from those "Enzymes"...we have no idea what they are, but they are like the secret herbs and spices in the Colonel's famous chicken........that is.....delicious!

Beats the label on your funky cheese.....but yours does have its good points ..it says it can kill up to a thousand ants per pound!

Read it and cry Racer...you can't match this! Great for long camping trips or sea voyages too.......just don't be gone over a hundred years.....+ or - a few months.

Name:  DSCF0043-800.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  439.9 KB

Regards!
08-06-2016, 10:45 AM   #28350
Loyal Site Supporter

Silence!

Hard for Velveeta haters to respond when faced with such factual information. We Velveeta guys know our stuff, we can't be fooled or dissuaded by naysayers!

I have other problems right now...I can't get Mrs Rupert to cook up that delicious breakfast with the sourdough bread, bacon and scrambled eggs (with Velveeta,of course!)

Seems she was adding some potting soil to her favorite plant that is blooming out on the deck as I was filling the animals water bowls and the bird bath. I water the deck plants once or twice a week and didn't even know she was out there...two big oak trees on the deck block part of my view of the deck area. So....pointed the nozzle toward the plants opened it up wide open......yep, soaked her. She claims it was intentional, but anyone that knows old Rupert knows it was a tragic accident.

Looks like my Sat day off from cooking has ended.....

Regards from......a kinder gentler Rupert!