Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108815 Likes Search this Thread
08-30-2017, 05:36 AM   #39826
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
How about girls in bikinis with bagpipes...
QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
I'm going to like one of your bagpipe posts, just this once, so don't get use to it.
Yep, me too, but only because she was not playing it. The moment that thing hits her lips I'm done with her......and I bet Bob is too?

---------- Post added 08-30-17 at 07:51 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
Building in flood plains is one of the things I too, get worked up over, as well as the insurance, but in this case Racer is ok.
Well, I am old and slow. River....lovely home....Murphy's Law.......what could possibly go wrong? I am betting tens of thousands of people in S. Texas are asking the same question today......never believing they were anywhere near at risk. After all, it's been over 500 years or more since this much rain has been dumped on that area in such a short time.

08-30-2017, 06:03 AM - 1 Like   #39827
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by rechmbrs Quote
That's better but both are Photochopped. Look at this one's left hand. She's probably Italian anyway.
Hey, six fingers don't bother me and Bob...as long as she isn't playing that damn contraption. I can't speak for Bob....but I'm liberal as they come on good lookin' women......Italian works for me!

She's just "well equipped"!
Name:  Piper.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  339.6 KB
08-30-2017, 06:35 AM - 1 Like   #39828
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Looks like Harvey's predicted movement to the NE will not bring us any rain, we could have used a little.
A couple of inches, no more than that though.

One of our Cardinal's baseball players, a Texan, pledged $10K for Houston relief for each home run he hits, he hit one last night.
It was matched by the Cardinals organization and also by a fellow player's charity.
The Cardinals manager has two sons attending college in Houston, last word was they're stranded in an apartment.
08-30-2017, 06:36 AM - 1 Like   #39829
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Hey, six fingers don't bother me and Bob...as long as she isn't playing that damn contraption. I can't speak for Bob....but I'm liberal as they come on good lookin' women......Italian works for me!

Attachment 368209
And the equipment seems to be in good working order.

08-30-2017, 06:39 AM - 1 Like   #39830
Veteran Member

Hey, six fingers don't bother me and Bob
Six fingers, seven fingers, whatever it takes.
08-30-2017, 07:19 AM - 2 Likes   #39831
Veteran Member

Just that once, eh?
polydactyl, eh?
she must be the hound dog taylor of piping
08-30-2017, 07:30 AM - 1 Like   #39832
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ccc_ Quote
polydactyl
I can always count on ccc sending me to Google.

08-30-2017, 08:18 AM - 1 Like   #39833
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
I can always count on ccc sending me to Google.
actually I thought the hound dog taylor would do that

since we are banging on the edges of pinup art...alberto vargas the famous playboy artist frequently painted in too many digits
kind of ruined the whole thing after a while
counting fingers instead of admiring his body of work

---------- Post added 08-30-17 at 08:41 AM ----------

How about girls in bikinis with bagpipes...
enoch bolles...schizophrenic and artist...produced and sold work even while institutionalized
08-30-2017, 10:24 AM   #39834
Veteran Member

counting fingers instead of admiring his body of work
Oh, I can admire his "body work"!
Alberto Vargas Art for Sale

Enoch Bolles......Nice work, but way too un-naked for when I was a schoolboy. We liked our minds to imagine, but not too much.

Regards!
08-30-2017, 10:40 AM - 1 Like   #39835
Veteran Member

Oh, I can admire his "body work"!
Alberto Vargas Art for Sale

Enoch Bolles......Nice work, but way too un-naked for when I was a schoolboy. We liked our minds to imagine, but not too much.

Regards!
you must be feeling a bit peaky today

I dangled two easy ones for you
you connected with body and work for a nice solid standup single
but passed on the coincidence of bagpipes and institutionalization
08-30-2017, 11:00 AM - 1 Like   #39836
Veteran Member

You know, everywhere you look there seems to be a new scam or con-man game. I get all those phone calls every day where I am a "big winner" etc etc.....or some other scam to lower my interest rates or send me to Vegas or some exotic island....

Lately I have been getting a new form of scam, from of all places....Flickr! Now I have a good many regular "followers" there that collect my photos on an almost daily basis......they seem to love both birds and squirrels, and I have plenty, so that makes sense. Not a problem that a few have most all of my pictures. If they like them, wonderful!

However, in the past month or so I have noticed I am getting some new people that are "following me" and want me to follow them. Now for an old ugly guy like me, this is as obvious as a wart on a witches nose. I just wonder how many old lonely guys go the whole 9 yards and end up in their web of deceit? Most are Asian, Filipino, or Russian, in appearance.....and it is probably part of a large organized ring of crooks, and of course none of these girls are "real" in the sense old fools might desire.

Hey girls, a little tip....you are going to have to do/show a lot more than this to get old Rupert's attention. Nothing there I haven't seen by age 10 for certain.....and a whole lot more in the next 60 years. I don't even see anything here young Bert would find all that interesting?
Danielle Brooks | Flickr

I see she has 6 "followers" and 892 "following". Business must be good?

Anyone else get these Flickr notices from obvious scam players?

Regards!

---------- Post added 08-30-17 at 01:07 PM ----------

but passed on the coincidence of bagpipes and institutionalization
Do I have to keep reminding you guys......I am old and not all that sharp anyhow, have two broken feet and can barely get around a lot of the time, have a rotten lung with some unknown infection that is resisting any cure or treatment and don't have a fine doggie around to comfort me while I'm here alone all day. So, sure, I miss a lot of opportunities. That's why I have friends here....they catch what I miss...... most of the time!
08-30-2017, 11:43 AM - 1 Like   #39837
Veteran Member

you aren't saying you don't think on your feet as well as you once did...are you?
08-30-2017, 11:56 AM   #39838
Veteran Member

you aren't saying you don't think on your feet as well as you once did...are you?
You are very perceptive.......when I am on my barely functional feet......I can't think at all!

The one good thing about my feet......(but I could live without it if they were back to normal.) Every night just before I crawl into bed, I drink a glass of red wine (Aldis $2.89 bottle) or sometimes two, depending on my degree of discomfort.Then as I crawl into bed Mrs Rupert sits on the edge at the end and rubs both of my feet for about 20 minutes. She is very good at it and by the time she is finished I am almost always off to pleasant dreams.

Life gets to be pretty pathetic as you get older....those little things are often the highlight of your day!

Regards!
08-30-2017, 12:27 PM - 1 Like   #39839
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums

Attachment 368209

Apparently six fingered hands are not that unusual in Scotland.
08-30-2017, 12:35 PM - 1 Like   #39840
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
Apparently six fingered hands are not that unusual in Scotland.
Makes flipping the bird a bit difficult I would suspect.