Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-07-2014, 03:21 PM   #4831
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Kermit Kermit Kermit

That's a K-3, isn't it?

Or is it something else involving 3 Ks? Ok, a feel another political minefield ahead. Never mind...

Still not getting a K-3!

We shoudnt bring nathan bedford forrest into this, then no one will ever buy a K-3

02-07-2014, 03:24 PM   #4832
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by j2photos Quote
We shoudnt bring nathan bedford forrest into this, then no one will ever buy a K-3
Well, I really do wonder if the Flu cards will have the mark of Hocir on them... Another reason not to get a K-3, right? Bedfords or not.
02-07-2014, 03:24 PM   #4833
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Leaving you with something like this:

Alright, I know, it wasn't in the Pacific Northwet. It was in Montana. That's right next door to the Pacific Northwet though. And I have had worse out there, just didn't have the camera handy!

I doubt a K3 would have helped either.

Maybe some bacon or cheese though. Or some tasty possum stew. Or how about a jar of pickled herring? Oh yeah, that'll do it!

Yup.

Pickled herring.

The answer to all the unasked questions.

Nature's perfect food.
You put those chains on. Now. The roads are filled with idiots in 4x4 econoboxes driving waaaay beyond their ability to stop on snowy and icy roads.

---------- Post added 02-07-14 at 04:27 PM ----------

Well, I really do wonder if the Flu cards will have the mark of Hocir on them... Another reason not to get a K-3, right? Bedfords or not.
I got a flu shot. Will I now be able to channel my photos intercranially? Cool. So how do I download my brain images onto backup hard drive?
02-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #4834
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by waterfall Quote
You put those chains on. Now. The roads are filled with idiots in 4x4 econoboxes driving waaaay beyond their ability to stop on snowy and icy roads.

---------- Post added 02-07-14 at 04:27 PM ----------

I got a flu shot. Will I now be able to channel my photos intercranially? Cool. So how do I download my brain images onto backup hard drive?
They're most likely like me and doing 90 on black ice just for giggles.

02-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #4835
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
OK, this is a crop taken from the background of another picture, of a picture that used to hang on my mom's wall... it's the best I can do...
Quakers actually stopped wearing plain dress in the approx. 1903, so this was my 1960's attempt to recreate the look. There are no existing photos of the black leather pants, that went with them. I wore the hat everywhere, and in true Quaker fashion, I refused to take it off for anyone, no matter how important they thought they were, it's actually pretty amazing this is the only picture of it, given the number of photographers in my family, everyone had an SLR.
Did you by chance know a Larry Butler ... he was a teacher at Friends Select, always in the black collarless suit etc, and Thee and Thou, and all that. But boy did we learn Quaker!
02-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #4836
Site Supporter

Are you sure you want that? Are you sure we want that? It could go virulent and infect the whole intarweb... *shudder*
02-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #4837
Pentaxian

4x4 drive gets you going, no one told them it doesn't help you stop...

I'm not sure anyone wants to see what the contents of that hard drive would look like...
It would make an interesting study though," look he loaded an image of Kate Middleton into his brain fully clothed and when it came back out, she was naked, what does that mean?"
02-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #4838
Site Supporter

That's a K-3, isn't it?
No, that would be K^3.

Steve

02-07-2014, 03:35 PM   #4839
Site Supporter

They're most likely like me and doing 90 on black ice just for giggles.
You saying you traveling sideways, out of control. I done that couple times in the past...
02-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #4840
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
No, that would be K^3.
In that case I definitely won't get a K-3! I mean, how could I?!
02-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #4841
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
You saying you traveling sideways, out of control. I done that couple times in the past...
As have I in my younger years, now I wouldnt dare. Not because I am scared of dying or getting into a crash or something. Mainly scared of involuntary soiling of my pants. That is never an easy scenario to explain to anyone, Unless maybe if you took a picture of it with a K-3.
02-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #4842
Site Supporter

... maybe if you took a picture of it with a K-3.
Ok, no way I could own a K-3 now!
02-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #4843
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Wow. I would have thought there would have been an intermediate lefse step between the two.
Lefse was in my diet from age nine months. I still love it but do not make it. Have to go to Norge friendly stores to buy it.
02-07-2014, 03:51 PM   #4844
Site Supporter

That is never an easy scenario to explain to anyone
Which one, the out of control, or the picture with non-existent K3
We`ll leave the other thing alone.
02-07-2014, 03:53 PM   #4845
Veteran Member

Ok, no way I could own a K-3 now!