Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2014, 12:22 PM   #5461
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Yes, but I get to shower with mine when she uses it.

Touche sir, Touche

02-14-2014, 02:08 PM   #5462
Loyal Site Supporter

Yes, but I get to shower with mine when she uses it.
You win!

In my defense, I worked last night. I've been sleeping for work tonight.
02-14-2014, 02:36 PM   #5463
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
You win!

In my defense, I worked last night. I've been sleeping for work tonight.
No excuse, youve known it was coming for 12 months
02-14-2014, 03:08 PM   #5464
Loyal Site Supporter

I cuddled up to mine on the couch before I went to bed. I still feel like a train wreck. I'm so very tired. Last night was 1/3 for me. Two more to go.

02-14-2014, 03:32 PM - 1 Like   #5465
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I cuddled up to mine on the couch before I went to bed. I still feel like a train wreck.
Wow! There's something every man wants to hear; his wife feels like a train wreck after cuddling up with him. And then women wonder why we (according to them) have fragile egos.
02-14-2014, 04:13 PM   #5466
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Wow! There's something every man wants to hear; his wife feels like a train wreck after cuddling up with him. And then women wonder why we (according to them) have fragile egos.
I just mean I'm tired from work, even after sleeping.
02-14-2014, 04:19 PM - 1 Like   #5467
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

I just mean I'm tired from work, even after sleeping.
Oh, I know what you meant. I used to work 12 hour shifts in the ER. Sometimes there just was no such thing as enough sleep.
02-14-2014, 04:28 PM - 3 Likes   #5468
jac
Loyal Site Supporter

And wow to you for having to courage to believe that women actually want to hear what a man thinks. However, you may have to put together a survival kit and head for the Badlands in order to escape the wrath of 3.5 billion of the world's inhabitants. Myself, I'm sticking with "Yes, dear," "No, dear," "Whatever you say, dear,"
We'll airdrop cheese, bacon and premium beer periodically. And there's berries out there every fall; you'll survive.
Good luck.

02-14-2014, 04:32 PM   #5469
Loyal Site Supporter

Oh, I know what you meant. I used to work 12 hour shifts in the ER. Sometimes there just was no such thing as enough sleep.
That!

I normally work peds, but last night got floated out to oncology. 2 lung cancers, & a colon cancer were included in my patient group last night. They don't give me chemo patients, so mine were all the ones waiting. Waiting to see biopsy results & PET scan results. Waiting to find out how much, where & what sort of options they have or don't.
02-14-2014, 04:39 PM - 1 Like   #5470
jac
Loyal Site Supporter

That!

I normally work peds, but last night got floated out to oncology. 2 lung cancers, & a colon cancer were included in my patient group last night. They don't give me chemo patients, so mine were all the ones waiting. Waiting to see biopsy results & PET scan results. Waiting to find out how much, where & what sort of options they have or don't.
For that, you need all the strength you can muster, Amy.
02-14-2014, 05:05 PM - 1 Like   #5471
Loyal Site Supporter

That!

My wife is a Ped's nurse. She hates it when she is assigned to another floor and always comes home worn out.
02-14-2014, 05:07 PM - 1 Like   #5472
Lens Buying Addict

Jeez you guys.

I just had a stimulating, 2 hour conversation with my wife about how men and women (and especially marriage) are depicted in movies and plays these days universally as evil, horrible people. And how fortunate we are to have had 34 years together and yet happy to do a shower head as a romantic Valentine gift.

Literally. 2 solid hours.
02-14-2014, 05:17 PM   #5473
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Yeah, I feel for ya. I once had to talk to my wife for 2 hours straight.

I bet that wasn't your point though, huh?

(I am SO glad my wife doesn't read this forum. )
02-14-2014, 05:26 PM   #5474
Loyal Site Supporter

I think a shower head is a GREAT Valentine's Day gift!

My husband knows me well. One Christmas, I got bubble wrap. THREE different kinds! One birthday, I got a crock pot with three different sizes of crocks.
02-14-2014, 05:29 PM   #5475
Veteran Member

Jeez you guys.

I just had a stimulating, 2 hour conversation with my wife about how men and women (and especially marriage) are depicted in movies and plays these days universally as evil, horrible people. And how fortunate we are to have had 34 years together and yet happy to do a shower head as a romantic Valentine gift.

Literally. 2 solid hours.
Feel blessed that you have that kind of relationship, not everyone is so lucky. Problem is most people get caught up in the struggles of everyday life and lose sight of why they were married in the first place.

Yeah, I feel for ya. I once had to talk to my wife for 2 hours straight.

I bet that wasn't your point though, huh?

(I am SO glad my wife doesn't read this forum. )
As much as i try its hard sometimes. It is a difference in how men and women communicate. Men want the conversation "to the point" when most women have a tendency to ramble on and lose their man's attention. Mine gets mad at me when she receives a blank stare after 20 straight minutes "non wind aided" rant. We just need to find a babysitter so we can talk without being hounded by the kids [COLOR="Silver"]
« K3 Dust Removal | - »