Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #8821
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Excusez-moi ... but these gals were "K3" before hocIR came along ... one who gets first dibs ... Aye oh ?!

06-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #8822
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
OMG. I must have missed that. It can't possibly have taken over 8,800 posts for someone to make that observation!!
I wish I'd joined this thread sooner to contribute more observations. I thought all photography forums were moderated by iron-fisted Napoleonic types who don't allow OT tangents, until I came across that one thread in this forum about the difference between MIJ and AIV lenses involving the former being polished on Japanese virgins' thighs.

Which, by the way, is why K3 will never become FA.
06-02-2014, 04:52 PM   #8823
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by JibbaJab Quote
I wish I'd joined this thread sooner to contribute more observations. I thought all photography forums were moderated by iron-fisted Napoleonic types who don't allow OT tangents, until I came across that one thread in this forum about the difference between MIJ and AIV lenses involving the former being polished on Japanese virgins' thighs.

Which, by the way, is why K3 will never become FA.
I missed that one, too!. I finally understand.

You are a font of street knowledge!

Thank You!!
06-02-2014, 04:55 PM   #8824
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by AldaCZ Quote
Say no to BF/FF issues!
Is the that latest K-3 complaint fad? If so, then it must be a very valid reason and evidence enough of the hociR livE.

Steve

---------- Post added 06-02-14 at 04:56 PM ----------

I missed that one, too!.
That is because you are too close to the problem and the hociR likes it that way.

Steve

---------- Post added 06-02-14 at 04:58 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Excusez-moi ... but these gals were "K3" before hocIR came along ... one who gets first dibs ... Aye oh ?!

K3 - Eyo! - YouTube
The hociR's minions can dance!

Steve

06-02-2014, 04:59 PM   #8825
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by JibbaJab Quote
I thought all photography forums were moderated by iron-fisted Napoleonic types who don't allow OT tangents.......
Clearly, not all of them. We try and keep thread drift to a minum, but we also aren't opposed to some harmless fun. It's even been rumored that a moderator, whose name we won't mention, has been involved in the perpetuation of this thread.
06-02-2014, 05:44 PM   #8826
Loyal Site Supporter

This thread has become the personal playground of a couple dozen members - and we welcome all drop-ins,
06-02-2014, 06:44 PM   #8827
Veteran Member

monochrome - I just noticed your signature. I'm afraid I can't take credit for being the first to call it a tramp stamp...that was actually kerro in Post #8777.
06-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #8828
Site Supporter

This thread has become the personal playground of a couple dozen members - and we welcome all drop-ins,
We have tried to expand the number of participants, but the hociR has poisoned their brains and we appear to lack credibility.

Steve

06-02-2014, 07:12 PM   #8829
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
We have tried to expand the number of participants, but the hociR has poisoned their brains and we appear to lack credibility.

Steve
Maybe the UberMod can change the thread title to 'why I won't buy another K3'
06-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #8830
Site Supporter

Maybe the UberMod can change the thread title to 'why I won't buy another K3'
Nah...if we do that how will the OP ever find it and the return of the OP is of critical importance.

Steve
06-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #8831

Photos: Albums
livE hociR blocks my ability to think: "The Lord of the [..] - The Return of the OP"

[..] = ?
06-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #8832
Veteran Member

I set my K-3 down on the kitchen table just now. When I glanced out the window, I saw its reflection - and there was the hociR!!! Yet when I looked at my camera, the hociR was gone. Is the hociR some sort of inter-dimensional being? I'm afraid to open the SD slot to process my photos for fear of unleashing something sinister. Help!
06-02-2014, 09:26 PM   #8833
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by OregonJim Quote
I set my K-3 down on the kitchen table just now. When I glanced out the window, I saw its reflection - and there was the hociR!!! Yet when I looked at my camera, the hociR was gone. Is the hociR some sort of inter-dimensional being? I'm afraid to open the SD slot to process my photos for fear of unleashing something sinister. Help!
Remember, when thou retrievest the SD card from its slot, you must recite the words, 'Klaatu Barada Nikto'.
06-02-2014, 09:37 PM   #8834
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by OregonJim Quote
Is the hociR some sort of inter-dimensional being?
The hociR is the sum of all that you fear and the worst that you might find within yourself.

Steve
06-03-2014, 01:12 AM   #8835
Site Supporter

I believe that a horrible mistake has been made ... the OP did not use a hyphen in his post title, thus he must have been posting about "K3" ... and NOT "K - 3" !!! ...

I'm gonna have to go back and re-read what he wrote and until then another image of the original "K3" with no livE hociR involved ...

Also see ...

Studio 100 - K3