Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-20-2014, 03:13 PM   #9466
Site Supporter
stevebrot's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver (USA)
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 27,438
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
I'm sure the Illuminati are mixed in somehow.
As if there were ever any doubt? Really!


Steve

07-20-2014, 03:46 PM   #9467
Senior Member
karro's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Riga
Photos: Albums
Posts: 245
I agree with Steve, this goes without saying.
some time ago I proved (incontrovertibly proved, at that!) involvement of Templars in all this, and according to the sources, Illuminati are related to Templars => they are involved.
07-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #9468
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Parallax's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South Dakota
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 15,616
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote

I blame Evelyn Wood ...
I never took the course. I can misunderstand things fast enough as it is.

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
With so much bad spelling mixed up in the tags are you sure you don't mean "to the impotent topics"?
I suppose that works as well.
07-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #9469
Loyal Site Supporter
monochrome's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kirkwood (St. Louis) MO
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 20,427
I've always been suspicious of the Golden Section. If hociR ever release a 33 I'm outta here.

07-21-2014, 01:22 AM   #9470
Site Supporter
savoche's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lowlands of Norway
Posts: 8,672
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
I've always been suspicious of the Golden Section. If hociR ever release a 33 I'm outta here.
They wouldn't be the first if they did...

07-21-2014, 11:28 AM   #9471
Site Supporter
stevebrot's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver (USA)
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 27,438
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
They wouldn't be the first if they did...
Now you've done it...prepare for a few posts from jogiba explaining why we should not buy a A7r.


Steve

* I know, the ynoS is a small concern (no threat to Tokyo), but that will not stop its minion from entering this thread.
07-21-2014, 11:40 AM   #9472
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 16,545
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Now you've done it...prepare for a few posts from jogiba explaining why we should not buy a A7r.


Steve

* I know, the ynoS is a small concern (no threat to Tokyo), but that will not stop its minion from entering this thread.
Minions and cameras are good, n'est-ce pas ?!

07-21-2014, 11:41 AM   #9473
Senior Member
karro's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Riga
Photos: Albums
Posts: 245
you know what? looking at that alpha 66/2 (I don't dare mentioning 3x..), I noticed something, that clearly indicates - this is a worldwide conspiracy!!!1!
Scandinavians are involved: look at these crypic engravings: SSŲ, clearly of Scandinavian origins, and Vikings were the first to go to America, so it is proven and goes without any doubt: they're also involved. What I haven't worked out yet is the involvement of Southern hemisphere.
Let's think here. So, hociR brags their K-3 is able to work in sub-zero temperatures; since the Northern hemisphere is already covered as I've shown earlier, the only reason for that would be to work in Antarctic, and it's about -10*C at the Antarctic peninsula during summer, and it's summer in the Southern hemisphere while it's winter in the Northern, so there!!1!

07-21-2014, 12:29 PM   #9474
Site Supporter
savoche's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lowlands of Norway
Posts: 8,672
QuoteOriginally posted by karro Quote
you know what? looking at that alpha 66/2 (I don't dare mentioning 3x..), I noticed something, that clearly indicates - this is a worldwide conspiracy!!!1!
Scandinavians are involved: look at these crypic engravings: SSŲ, clearly of Scandinavian origins, and Vikings were the first to go to America, so it is proven and goes without any doubt: they're also involved. What I haven't worked out yet is the involvement of Southern hemisphere.
Let's think here. So, hociR brags their K-3 is able to work in sub-zero temperatures; since the Northern hemisphere is already covered as I've shown earlier, the only reason for that would be to work in Antarctic, and it's about -10*C at the Antarctic peninsula during summer, and it's summer in the Southern hemisphere while it's winter in the Northern, so there!!1!
A missing piece in your puzzle:
Even though we Scandinavians like to think Leif Eiriksson was a viking from over here, he was actually a Greenlander - of Scandinavian origins, but still a Greenlander.

Which brings the igunaq back into the plot.

Which, in turn, thickens the plot rather a lot...
07-21-2014, 12:36 PM   #9475
Site Supporter
savoche's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lowlands of Norway
Posts: 8,672
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Minions and cameras are good, n'est-ce pas ?!
...which brings the ijuF MILF along, too.

Umm, the ijuF MLIF. By all means.

Minions indeed.


07-21-2014, 01:00 PM   #9476
Site Supporter
stevebrot's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver (USA)
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 27,438
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
...which brings the ijuF MILF along, too.

Umm, the ijuF MLIF. By all means.

Minions indeed.

Indeed! The conspiracy broadens!!!


Steve

(...is the ijuF MILF related in any way to the K3 girls?)
07-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #9477
Site Supporter
Ex Finn.'s Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Maryland.
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 6,292
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Indeed! The conspiracy broadens!!!


Steve

(...is the ijuF MILF related in any way to the K3 girls?)
Seems to have some similar curves
07-21-2014, 09:07 PM   #9478
Veteran Member
Joel B's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,336
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Minions indeed.
Looks like a seat cushion. Of course not as funny as an I-pad! looks like a lunch tray!
My fault on the ammo tag, but 12 gauge is not owned by hociR so it is good to buy!!
07-21-2014, 09:53 PM   #9479
Loyal Site Supporter
monochrome's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kirkwood (St. Louis) MO
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 20,427
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Now you've done it...prepare for a few posts from jogiba explaining why we should not buy a A7r.


Steve

* I know, the ynoS is a small concern (no threat to Tokyo), but that will not stop its minion from entering this thread.
An A7r doesn't even have Minolta on the FRONT!!
07-21-2014, 10:44 PM   #9480
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 16,545
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
...which brings the ijuF MILF along, too.

Umm, the ijuF MLIF. By all means.

Minions indeed.
Great find ... We starting to get to the bottom of this hociR international conspiracy, n'est-ce pas !!!

But a nonaC pictured here .... ?!



---------- Post added 07-22-14 at 07:51 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Indeed! The conspiracy broadens!!!


Steve

(...is the ijuF MILF related in any way to the K3 girls?)
I am investigating this aspect currently ... first information reveal that the Minions and the Girls may be in cahoots (gasp) !
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
arctic cold, bacon, basque paella, beer, caffeine, camera, canada, catch 22, cheddar, cheese, dachsunds, dew, drink, dslr, gin, igunaq, k-mount, k3, kids, lutefisk, marital relations, mother, mountain, norm, patent, pentax k-3, pentax lens, possums, research, ricoh, sandwich, scotch, shirley, snoring, spam, toilet, tokyo, veggies, vermont, world
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
why I will buy a K3 chicagojohn Pentax K-3 80 09-18-2016 08:42 AM
Suggestion Neutralize the 'why I won't buy a k-3' thread crewl1 Site Suggestions and Help 61 10-04-2014 05:08 PM
Why I Won't Be Buying A K5IIs Racer X 69 Pentax K-5 40 02-03-2014 08:12 PM
Why I don't buy Pentax lenses keyser Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 44 12-20-2012 01:58 AM
I feel so old: 8 things the facebook gen won't buy Nesster General Talk 27 04-22-2012 11:01 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:13 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top