Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-07-2014, 08:19 PM   #10756

Photos: Albums
it seems to me that this thread attracts bloodthirsty psychopaths.. and that is one of many reasons why I won't buy a K-3.

10-08-2014, 02:45 AM   #10757
Veteran Member

What? Not me! I'm a zombie apocol... what ever you call it fan!! Lots of gross but not the Hannibal eatin people stuff! That's just disturbing!
10-08-2014, 04:28 AM   #10758
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by karro Quote
it seems to me that this thread attracts bloodthirsty psychopaths.. and that is one of many reasons why I won't buy a K-3.
I have one of these ... it's the store brand of the "Leroy Merlin" hardware chain. No kidding ... gonna go out and buy another one, so that's "why I won't buy a K-3" TM !!!

10-08-2014, 04:41 AM   #10759

10-08-2014, 05:10 AM   #10760
Site Supporter

Another one of my "tools" ... Cutter couteau DEXTER | Leroy Merlin
10-08-2014, 01:23 PM   #10761
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
Hydrogen peroxide can be very dangerous.
Two scientists walk into a bar. The first one says Ill have some H2O. The second one says, Ill have some H2O, too. Then he dies.*

*Yes, I know it's not that poisonous. But I'm sure he wouldn't buy a K-3!
10-08-2014, 01:29 PM - 1 Like   #10762
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Two scientists walk into a bar. The first one says “I’ll have some H2O.” The second one says, “I’ll have some H2O, too.” Then he dies.*
Thank you, Mr. Youngman.
Give him a hand, folks. He'll be here all week. Thanks for coming, and don't forget to tip your waitress.
10-08-2014, 02:19 PM   #10763
Veteran Member

Johnny Carson-"Ewww bombo! He said that whenever a joke failed!

10-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #10764

Sant !
10-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #10765
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Thank you, Mr. Youngman.
Give him a hand, folks. He'll be here all week. Thanks for coming, and don't forget to tip your waitress.
Priceless!
10-08-2014, 10:51 PM   #10766
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Two scientists walk into a bar. The first one says Ill have some H2O. The second one says, Ill have some H2O, too. Then he dies.*

*Yes, I know it's not that poisonous. But I'm sure he wouldn't buy a K-3!
I bet if you add bacon or even better, lutefisk, to this "joke", it will come off better next time.

Ask for a Mulligan.
10-09-2014, 07:33 AM   #10767
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
I bet if you add bacon or even better, lutefisk, to this "joke", it will come off better next time.

Ask for a Mulligan.
Waddayamean "joke"?! It's a brilliant joke!

Ok, so it might go over the head of the average 5th grader, true, but since when did that make a joke bad?

The complete lack of a proper sense of humour around here makes me consider getting another K-3

Oh well, I'll see if the juice of a quart of single malt can cure more than hangovers.

Btw, lutefisk has already been soaked lye - it hardly need further "treatment"! There is a slight possibility, though, that bacon marinated in hydrogen peroxide could be even more vile...
10-09-2014, 09:30 AM   #10768

since we're talking about dangerous chemicals: dihydromonoxide.
I mean, it's everywhere, it's fatal when inhaled in larger amounts, it's used as universal solvent, GMO products contain it in large quantities, it's widely used in heavy industries and nuclear reactors as a coolant, I mean, where does it stop? The pollution levels are so high right now that it's detectable in the very air we're breathing. There are literally a couple of areas in US now, where the pollution levels are still relatively low [it has to be noted: industrial development in these areas is practically non-existing, coincidence, may I ask?]. Mind you, corporations freely admit usage of this chemical in manufacturing of their products, and the government doesn't even bat an eye!

it is clearly a plot of the live hociR!
10-09-2014, 09:38 AM   #10769
Site Supporter

since we're talking about dangerous chemicals: dihydromonoxide.
I mean, it's everywhere, it's fatal when inhaled in larger amounts, it's used as universal solvent, GMO products contain it in large quantities, it's widely used in heavy industries and nuclear reactors as a coolant, I mean, where does it stop? The pollution levels are so high right now that it's detectable in the very air we're breathing. There are literally a couple of areas in US now, where the pollution levels are still relatively low [it has to be noted: industrial development in these areas is practically non-existing, coincidence, may I ask?]. Mind you, corporations freely admit usage of this chemical in manufacturing of their products, and the government doesn't even bat an eye!

it is clearly a plot of the live hociR!
You forgot this important link that documents that, even though it might come as a surprise to a lot here, we are not alone in our struggles to limit the mayhem caused by the livE hociR.
10-09-2014, 09:46 AM   #10770

salute to the fellow soldier in what it seems to be an endless war against the corporate overlords!