Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2014, 03:01 PM - 1 Like   #11476
Veteran Member
magkelly's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,905
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Try us ... one never knows.
I'm tempted. I write good erotica and I like food scenes actually. I could probably do something interesting involving bacon, but I'd better not. Last time I even mentioned the "s" word it got too steamy around here for some folks and I nearly got my boot booted for a while. I don't think some of you guys could actually handle what I could do with some bacon and a few thousand uncensored words, wink.

As for what I could do with an AF Prime lens? Well, I couldn't post most of that work on here either and probably not get banned, laugh. You guys do know I shoot boudoir and that as much as I can get the work? Most of my stuff is R+ rated (But not XXX...) when I'm not shooting kids, pets, and wanna be models, musicians, actors, etc. Actually that's mostly all I want to do. Eventually I want a mostly boudoir based business like Sue Bryce.

I love making ordinary folks look and feel beautiful. That's one of my major things. I've always loved classic Hollywood pin ups, burlesque, and those vintage to antique erotica post cards. I'm never happier than when I'm making some bored housewife look like Bettie Page so she can thrill her husband for his birthday or whatever...


Last edited by magkelly; 11-17-2014 at 03:14 PM.
11-17-2014, 04:17 PM   #11477
jac
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clyde River, Nunavut, Canada
Posts: 2,363
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Eh, contest, shmonstest. Who ever wins anyway? I certainly don't. I'm not popular enough. (Sniffle.) That, despite my ever prolific and emotively verbose posts. I could write a sexy novel about bacon and you guys still would not love, me. :P
I just gave you a 'like', Mag, because all Adam has on the site are little thumbs. I would have punched a 'heart' icon if there was one but as we well know, the mods are completely heartless.
11-17-2014, 04:50 PM   #11478
Site Supporter
stevebrot's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver (USA)
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 26,643
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
I could write a sexy novel about bacon and you guys still would not love, me. :P
Bacon...sex...

sex...bacon...

bacon...sex


Steve

---------- Post added 11-17-14 at 03:52 PM ----------

Boudoir bacon?
11-17-2014, 05:26 PM   #11479
Veteran Member
magkelly's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,905
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Bacon...sex...

sex...bacon...

bacon...sex


Steve

---------- Post added 11-17-14 at 03:52 PM ----------

Boudoir bacon?
Bacon in the boudoir! It works for me! Particularly if they're bacon roses, grin. I honestly can't imagine any guy who can eat pork who wouldn't love that as part of a carefully considered Valentine's picnic. Better yet put some steak and mushrooms in that bouquet too, and some flower carrots and maybe some little heart potatoes. Gimme a good bottle of wine and the appropriate attire. ( Or lack there of....) and I'd have most men I know dropping the remote and practically panting, no? Well, except maybe on Superbowl Sunday...

11-17-2014, 05:44 PM   #11480
Site Supporter
Ex Finn.'s Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Maryland.
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 6,149
"Boudoir bacon" as long as it is crispy
11-18-2014, 09:52 AM   #11481
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,431
QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
"Boudoir bacon" as long as it is crispy
just make sure the Boudoir Bacon is not undercooked or it could be considered bestiality....
11-18-2014, 10:13 AM   #11482
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 16,461
QuoteOriginally posted by nomadkng Quote
just make sure the Boudoir Bacon is not undercooked or it could be considered bestiality....
Ooooooo ... never thought of that.

And what is best-reality ...
11-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #11483
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,431
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Bacon in the boudoir! It works for me! Particularly if they're bacon roses, grin. I honestly can't imagine any guy who can eat pork who wouldn't love that as part of a carefully considered Valentine's picnic. Better yet put some steak and mushrooms in that bouquet too, and some flower carrots and maybe some little heart potatoes. Gimme a good bottle of wine and the appropriate attire. ( Or lack there of....) and I'd have most men I know dropping the remote and practically panting, no? Well, except maybe on Superbowl Sunday...
What cut of steak? Filet or sirloin? What mushrooms? and how prepared? red skinned potatoes or Idaho? mashed? Baked? and what vintage of wine?

I don't relinquish control of the remote THAT easily you Siren!

11-18-2014, 10:29 AM - 1 Like   #11484
jac
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clyde River, Nunavut, Canada
Posts: 2,363
QuoteOriginally posted by nomadkng Quote

I don't relinquish control of the remote THAT easily you Siren!
Yeah, sure. Surely and I get no love, no attention but some Siren writes a couple of innuendos about sex and she's all the rage. Chauvenists!
11-18-2014, 10:35 AM   #11485
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 16,461
QuoteOriginally posted by jac Quote
Yeah, sure. Surely and I get no love, no attention but some Siren writes a couple of innuendos about sex and she's all the rage. Chauvenists!
Surely who ?!

I LIKE you a lot.
11-18-2014, 11:50 AM   #11486
Site Supporter
stevebrot's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver (USA)
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 26,643
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Gimme a good bottle of wine and the appropriate attire. ( Or lack there of....) and I'd have most men I know dropping the remote and practically panting, no? Well, except maybe on Superbowl Sunday...

I don't use the remote. Does that mean I am immune?


Steve
11-18-2014, 01:00 PM   #11487
Veteran Member
magkelly's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,905
QuoteOriginally posted by nomadkng Quote
What cut of steak? Filet or sirloin? What mushrooms? and how prepared? red skinned potatoes or Idaho? mashed? Baked? and what vintage of wine?

I don't relinquish control of the remote THAT easily you Siren!
Well, my answer to that usually depends upon whether or not the guy in question is a filet kind of guy or the type who prefers a good sirloin, whether he likes traditional white cap mushrooms or something more exotic like Portobello or Shiitake. Personally while I like filet every now and again I actually prefer the taste of a good sirloin or strip. Filet is more tender but it can be a little tasteless beside a good strip or sirloin even with a bacon wrap.

Of course a great Porterhouse you get the best of both worlds. That's my favorite actually, and a nice 4" Porterhouse and some local shrimp is exactly what I'm having for Thanksgiving dinner this year. I'm ditching the turkey thing for surf and turf. I'm also doing lobsters but that's for the rest of the clan. I'm not that fond of the big sea bugs myself, prefer shrimp, but lobster was requested so I will be having some prepared just around the corner. Lobsters already done I will gladly serve, but I don't like to cook them myself. I'm squeamish about such things. I just can't bring myself to throw them living into a pot and besides which when I do eat any I infinitely prefer it grill broiled in sweet butter, not steamed to death like they do. A place around the corner does an excellent job of it though for people who like steamed, and also has the best garlic shrimp, is open on Thanksgiving so I will have someone picking the lobsters and my shrimp up for me just before I do the steaks etc. Other than the pumpkin and apple pies this year's feast will be strictly non traditional....

But back to my boudoir banquet...

As for potatoes I like ruby red, yukon gold and purple majesty potatoes and probably would mix them so as to give the bouquet some nice color. They'd have to likely be baked on skewers for it to work. A little butter and olive oil, some Peruvian spice and it would be perfect. I'd probably dust the carrots in a honey and cinnamon mixture for contrast and also because honey is good for stamina and cinnamon is a bonafide aphrodisiac, one of the few foods that actually does have a scientifically measurable effect on the human libido.

As for wine, I'd be admittedly going with the advice of someone who knew more about it than I do. I'm not much of a wine connoisseur and what I like is usually not what's considered great. Last year I had half a glass of Fisheye Shiraz and half a glass of their Merlot, a wine loving friend suggested them, and actually I thought the Aussie wines were pretty good, but being as I can't really drink much of anything my opinion on that score probably isn't too reliable. Half a glass of wine and I'm done actually, and sometimes I can't even manage that. I have a touchy liver. It doesn't care for alcohol. Never could drink much, shrug...

Oh and I forgot dessert. Fondue, of course. Brandy soaked sponge cake, fresh strawberries, mandarin orange slices, hand dipped in hot Belgian chocolate, to start...

That's my idea of a "love picnic" and FYI, I've never had it fail me yet. Of course that could be because besides being one phenomenal cook I do know how to dress for the occasion....
11-18-2014, 01:06 PM - 1 Like   #11488
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Parallax's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South Dakota
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 15,432
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
I don't use the remote. Does that mean I am immune?
My wife and I were looking at new TVs one time. The salesman (a guy I had been casually acquainted with for years) was explaining all the features of one that we were interested in. I stopped him and said "That's it, we're leaving".
"What? Why? What did I say???
I said "You insulted me".
How? What did I say?
"You started telling me about the remote. To me that implied that you thought I was too lazy to tell my wife to get up and change the channel."
There was an immediate look of relief on his face. My wife had a totally different look on hers.
11-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #11489
Moderator
Racer X 69's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Great Pacific Northwet
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,958
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
I'm tempted. I write good erotica and I like food scenes actually. I could probably do something interesting involving bacon, but I'd better not. Last time I even mentioned the "s" word it got too steamy around here for some folks and I nearly got my boot booted for a while. I don't think some of you guys could actually handle what I could do with some bacon and a few thousand uncensored words, wink.
Erotica and food?

Count me in!

I especially have a thing for whipped cream and maraschino cherries . . . . . . I'm thinking that a little candied bacon would only improve the gig!

QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
I love making ordinary folks look and feel beautiful. That's one of my major things. I've always loved classic Hollywood pin ups, burlesque, and those vintage to antique erotica post cards. I'm never happier than when I'm making some bored housewife look like Bettie Page so she can thrill her husband for his birthday or whatever...
There is a guy on the North side of Seattle who had an image of Bettie Page painted on the side of his house in 2006. Thousands of commuters pass by it everyday, as the house is directly adjacent to I-5.



Now if I could just get Mrs. Racer to dress up like Bettie, and we could add some whipped cream, maraschino cherries and candied bacon . . . . . . . .
11-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #11490
Moderator
Racer X 69's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Great Pacific Northwet
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,958
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Last time I even mentioned the "s" word it got too steamy around here for some folks and I nearly got my boot booted for a while.
Snow?
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
arctic cold, aussie shepherds, bacon, basque paella, beer, caffeine, camera, canada, catch 22, cheddar, cheese, dachsunds, dew, drink, dslr, gin, hair, igunaq, k-mount, k3, kids, lutefisk, maine, marital relations, mother, mountain, norm, patent, pentax k-3, pentax lens, possums, research, ricoh, rupert, sandwich, scotch, shirley, snoring, spam, study, toilet, tokyo, veggies, vermont, world
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
why I will buy a K3 chicagojohn Pentax K-3 80 09-18-2016 08:42 AM
Suggestion Neutralize the 'why I won't buy a k-3' thread crewl1 Site Suggestions and Help 61 10-04-2014 05:08 PM
Why I Won't Be Buying A K5IIs Racer X 69 Pentax K-5 40 02-03-2014 08:12 PM
Why I don't buy Pentax lenses keyser Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 44 12-20-2012 01:58 AM
I feel so old: 8 things the facebook gen won't buy Nesster General Talk 27 04-22-2012 11:01 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:18 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top