Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2014, 11:29 AM   #12526
Pentaxian
normhead's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Near Algonquin Park
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 24,337
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote

Stalin ... ?!

Désolé BIG P, the Mod guy ... first religion, now politics.

Guess who's gonna get the "Banhammer" next ...

---------- Post added 12-16-14 at 19:28 ----------



OOOOOOOooooOOO ... where's that?!
FF users?

12-16-2014, 11:29 AM   #12527
Moderator
Racer X 69's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Great Pacific Northwet
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,468
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Poor hociR ... 9,999.00€ is a bit steep for a DA 21 ...

Objectif DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited
What makes that any more special than the American one at $699.95?

HD PENTAX DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited (Black) | Pentax Webstore
12-16-2014, 11:32 AM - 1 Like   #12528
Site Supporter
savoche's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lowlands of Norway
Posts: 7,890
Cheers to that!

Or that!

It's not as if I'm siding with anyone.



Edit: Oops... That picture was taken with one of the hociR's creations. Sorry

Last edited by savoche; 12-16-2014 at 11:41 AM.
12-16-2014, 11:32 AM   #12529
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 16,444
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
There was nothing wrong with your post, Jean. I was just pointing out that we all have different views of heaven.
D'accord !!! Bien reçu "5/5" ("Cinq sur cinq") ...

Rough cut translation = OK !!! Signal received at 100% ...

12-16-2014, 11:32 AM   #12530
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,424
Bacon and cheese go great together, especially when put inbetween 2 slices of buttery toasted bread.
12-16-2014, 11:33 AM - 1 Like   #12531
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 16,444
QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
What makes that any more special than the American one at $699.95?

HD PENTAX DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited (Black) | Pentax Webstore
You have the "prestige element" of ordering it in French ... which is almost priceless.

---------- Post added 12-16-14 at 19:41 ----------



Bacon via bacon ...
12-16-2014, 11:42 AM - 2 Likes   #12532
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,424
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Cheers
12-16-2014, 11:47 AM - 2 Likes   #12533
Moderator
Racer X 69's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Great Pacific Northwet
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,468
Another Bacon.

Robert Bacon, 1860-1919, American banker and government official, b. Jamaica Plain, Mass. He embarked upon a career in business and in 1894 accepted a partnership with J. P. Morgan and Company. He participated in the formation (1901) of the U.S. Steel Corp. and the Northern Securities Company. Bacon later served (1905-9) as Assistant Secretary of State under President Theodore Roosevelt, and was briefly (1909) Secretary of State. He was (1909-12) also ambassador to France. An outspoken proponent of U.S. entry into World War I, he served (1917-19) in the U.S. army. He wrote For Better Relations with Our Latin American Neighbors (1915).





12-16-2014, 11:52 AM - 1 Like   #12534
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 16,444
QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Another Bacon.

Robert Bacon, 1860-1919, American banker and government official, b. Jamaica Plain, Mass. He embarked upon a career in business and in 1894 accepted a partnership with J. P. Morgan and Company. He participated in the formation (1901) of the U.S. Steel Corp. and the Northern Securities Company. Bacon later served (1905-9) as Assistant Secretary of State under President Theodore Roosevelt, and was briefly (1909) Secretary of State. He was (1909-12) also ambassador to France. An outspoken proponent of U.S. entry into World War I, he served (1917-19) in the U.S. army. He wrote For Better Relations with Our Latin American Neighbors (1915).
"I did not know that!" - J. Carson
12-16-2014, 11:53 AM   #12535
Moderator
Racer X 69's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Great Pacific Northwet
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,468
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Cheers to that!

Or that!

It's not as if I'm siding with anyone.



Edit: Oops... That picture was taken with one of the hociR's creations. Sorry
This wasn't.

12-16-2014, 11:56 AM - 1 Like   #12536
Moderator
Racer X 69's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Great Pacific Northwet
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,468
And these were also not offspring of the livE hociR.





12-16-2014, 11:58 AM - 1 Like   #12537
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,424
No hociR here.


12-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #12538
Site Supporter
savoche's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lowlands of Norway
Posts: 7,890
Isn't it time to recognise the female Bacons??

Delia Bacon, American writer famous for her plays and short stories, she was a Shakespeare scholar and worked extensively with the Shakespeare authorship question. Also sister of Congregational Minister Leonard Bacon.

12-16-2014, 12:03 PM   #12539
Site Supporter
savoche's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lowlands of Norway
Posts: 7,890
...and now my bottle of beer is empty Time to get some work done!
12-16-2014, 12:05 PM   #12540
Moderator
Racer X 69's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Great Pacific Northwet
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,468
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Isn't it time to recognise the female Bacons??

Delia Bacon, American writer famous for her plays and short stories, she was a Shakespeare scholar and worked extensively with the Shakespeare authorship question. Also sister of Congregational Minister Leonard Bacon.
Nice.

So let's see her brother Leonard.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
arctic cold, aussie shepherds, bacon, basque paella, beer, caffeine, camera, canada, catch 22, cheddar, cheese, dachsunds, dew, drink, dslr, gin, hair, igunaq, k-mount, k3, kids, lutefisk, maine, marital relations, mother, mountain, norm, patent, pentax k-3, pentax lens, possums, research, ricoh, rupert, sandwich, scotch, shirley, snoring, spam, study, toilet, tokyo, veggies, vermont, world
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
why I will buy a K3 chicagojohn Pentax K-3 80 09-18-2016 08:42 AM
Suggestion Neutralize the 'why I won't buy a k-3' thread crewl1 Site Suggestions and Help 61 10-04-2014 05:08 PM
Why I Won't Be Buying A K5IIs Racer X 69 Pentax K-5 40 02-03-2014 08:12 PM
Why I don't buy Pentax lenses keyser Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 44 12-20-2012 01:58 AM
I feel so old: 8 things the facebook gen won't buy Nesster General Talk 27 04-22-2012 11:01 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:59 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top