Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108796 Likes Search this Thread
12-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #1246
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
Offer up cameras in national colors to the various countries!!
That's actually an interesting idea. I hope Ricoh is following this thread closely and acts on that idea.

12-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #1247
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
That's actually an interesting idea. I hope Ricoh is following this thread closely and acts on that idea.
Not sure if they will be interested in a thread That started as a I hate Ricoh rant! But hey, maybe we can push other places. personally I think the X-Game angle would be a perfect fit. An enthusiast camera Like the K-50 that is light, weatherproof and pretty near bomb proof! And cheaper than any camera in it's class, should be the standard equipment of all who live on the edge!!! Dang I'm good!!! Just ate some bacon and cheese, now I'm going to watch one of my favorite movies!!!

Last edited by Joel B; 12-07-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Bacon good, Pentax pretty!!
12-08-2013, 04:18 AM   #1248
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Not sure if they will be interested in a thread That started as a I hate Ricoh rant! But hey, maybe we can push other places. personally I think the X-Game angle would be a perfect fit. An enthusiast camera Like the K-50 that is light, weatherproof and pretty near bomb proof! And cheaper than any camera in it's class, should be the standard equipment of all who live on the edge!!! Dang I'm good!!! Just ate some bacon and cheese, now I'm going to watch one of my favorite movies!!!
Ah, so you're one of'em? Or, um, 'em must be bribing you with bacon'n'cheese . Or something.

I'm no good at conspiracy theories, am I
12-08-2013, 06:14 AM   #1249
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Dang I'm good!!! Just ate some bacon and cheese, now I'm going to watch one of my favorite movies!!!
What about beer? Don't forget the beer; or the soup. Oh, wait, the soup is a different thread. Nevermind.

12-08-2013, 07:14 AM   #1250
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
I'm no good at conspiracy theories, am I
They just want us to think you're no good at conspiracies! That how deep the conspiracy goes! Circles within circles, man. Wheels within wheels.

And that, ladies, gentlemen, is my 1000th PF post. I'm thrilled that it could be in such an important, useful, and relevant thread.

Last edited by THoog; 12-08-2013 at 07:33 AM.
12-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #1251
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
They just want us to think you're no good at conspiracies! That how deep the conspiracy goes! Circles within circles, man. Wheels within wheels.
Who told you about the circles? Who?!

QuoteQuote:
And that, ladies, gentlemen, is my 1000th PF post. I'm thrilled that it could be in such an important, useful, and relevant thread.
We need to keep this going for a long time yet. I'm still far from 1000.
12-08-2013, 08:47 AM - 1 Like   #1252
bvg
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
No money.

12-08-2013, 08:55 AM - 1 Like   #1253
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by bvg Quote
No money.
Are you trying to return to the original topic? Haven't you learned anything from this thread? It is the responsibility of the OP to keep the thread on topic. If the OP never revisits the thread, it is the responsibility of all involved to mock him by talking about anything but the original topic, and to continue not talking about the original topic until the OP returns. I assume the OP is away receiving therapy to help him understand his aversion to the letters RICOH when placed in that particular sequence. How ever as the root causes of his aversion were probably very deep, psychological and personal, he may not wish to share even should he return. I suspect he got stuck in a copier when the glass broke on a RICOH copier while he was trying to photocopy his rear end at an office Christmas party, but I could be wrong.
12-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #1254
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
They sell cameras in school colors in college towns, so why not at the Olympics in country colors?

School colors like . . . . damn . . . . 59-42.

Oh well. At least black is a proper camera color. It isn't carotene orange like cheese.

Last edited by monochrome; 12-08-2013 at 02:02 PM.
12-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #1255
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
I suspect he got stuck in a copier when the glass broke on a RICOH copier while he was trying to photocopy his rear end at an office Christmas party, but I could be wrong.
He got too close to the conspiracy (and the copier), and had to be silenced.

Who told you about the circles? Who?!
I've always known about the circles...
12-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #1256
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

He got too close to the conspiracy (and the copier), and had to be silenced.
Shhh...

QuoteQuote:
I've always known about the circles...
Hah, that would've made you the hub of the wheel that caused the circles to, um, crop up in the first place! And that can't be because, well, I can't say because, well, I can't say that either.

No need to mention grassy knolls, is there?
12-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #1257
Pentaxian

Shhh...

Hah, that would've made you the hub of the wheel that caused the circles to, um, crop up in the first place! And that can't be because, well, I can't say because, well, I can't say that either.

No need to mention grassy knolls, is there?
I think he could have been a spoke instead of a hub, or maybe even a rim….or maybe even the spoke wrench that tightened the spokes. There are many ways you could be aware of the circle without being part of the circle, besides, as all the vedantic religions point out, it's more of a spiral than it is a circle.
12-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #1258
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

We do not speak about the spokes...
12-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #1259
Pentaxian

We do not speak about the spokes...
Part of the dogma of the circles no doubt…. I'll have to get out my old copy and thumb through it one more time, I seem to be backsliding.
12-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #1260
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Part of the dogma of the circles no doubt…. I'll have to get out my old copy and thumb through it one more time, I seem to be backsliding.
What? You haven't eaten your copy?!