Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2013, 07:47 AM   #1636
Pentaxian

I'm ready to start believing in Santa again, if only he will leave a similar gift on my doorstep...
Though I have a feeling it could only happen with a corresponding decrease of my bank account.

12-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #1637
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
So are you going to wait till Xmas morning to open it?
Santa told him to make sure he knew how to use it for Christmas morning.
12-18-2013, 08:11 AM   #1638
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

So are you going to wait till Xmas morning to open it?
Haven't decided yet.

I still haven't even pulled the tab on the lid (but I put my K-01 battery in the charger before I left for work, just in case ).
12-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #1639
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kunzite Quote
I'm ready to start believing in Santa again, if only he will leave a similar gift on my doorstep...
Though I have a feeling it could only happen with a corresponding decrease of my bank account.
In my case the corresponding decrease will just apply to lenses.

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Santa told him to make sure he knew how to use it for Christmas morning.
It should take 7 days to learn how to use it for Christmas morning, don't you think?

Seriously - the senders just said it better be out of the box tonight or I'm in big trouble. If they'd wanted me to wait they wouid have added Christmas wrap.

12-18-2013, 08:18 AM - 1 Like   #1640
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do it, do it, do it, do it... DO IT!!!!
12-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #1641
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Haven't decided yet.

I still haven't even pulled the tab on the lid (but I put my K-01 battery in the charger before I left for work, just in case ).
paul open the @#$% camera....there must be something wrong with you if you have a k3 and you havene't opened the box...don't you believe in instant gratification...come on...everyone lives through everyones purchases on this forum..that's why we are all our worst enemies because once we see pictures of something new we have to have it....christmas is going to be crazy...open it now and you can enjoy a relaxing way to bond with your new addition
12-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #1642
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Send it back, I understand it says RICOH on the back.

12-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #1643
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
I understand it says RICOH on the back.
I vaguely remember a thread about that somewhere a while back. What ever happened to that?
12-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #1644
jac
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Has anyone ever noticed that Santa promises things and brings things but he never, ever pays for one damned gift. Shame on Santa and all his decrepit little elves.
12-18-2013, 11:00 AM - 1 Like   #1645
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Do it, do it, do it, do it... DO IT!!!!
OK Larry. You talked me into it.

QuoteOriginally posted by pearsaab Quote
paul open the @#$% camera....there must be something wrong with you if you have a k3 and you havene't opened the box...don't you believe in instant gratification...come on...everyone lives through everyones purchases on this forum..that's why we are all our worst enemies because once we see pictures of something new we have to have it....christmas is going to be crazy...open it now and you can enjoy a relaxing way to bond with your new addition
OK Amy. You talked me into it. You're right - I'll do the unboxing thread tonight.

QuoteOriginally posted by jac Quote
Has anyone ever noticed that Santa promises things and brings things but he never, ever pays for one damned gift. Shame on Santa and all his decrepit little elves.
This is all just a bit overwhelming.

This was truly a gift. A very thoughtful gift made by people who appreciate something I did that I didn't have to do, didn't expect anything for doing and never asked for credit after doing it. They, I'm sure, want me to open it and use it right away - I just needed a day to get my head around it.

Merry Christmas, huh? Kinda restores faith in the heart of man.
12-18-2013, 11:02 AM - 1 Like   #1646
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
This was truly a gift. A very thoughtful gift made by people who appreciate something I did that I didn't have to do, didn't expect anything for doing and never asked for credit after doing it.
That's by far the best kind of gift there is, for the giver and the recipient both.
12-18-2013, 11:09 AM   #1647
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I vaguely remember a thread about that somewhere a while back. What ever happened to that?
Not sure. I lost track trying to follow up on the cheese and bacon. Then I found out Canadian Bacon really isn't Canadian and I've been a little depressed ever since.
This was truly a gift. A very thoughtful gift made by people who appreciate something I did that I didn't have to do, didn't expect anything for doing and never asked for credit after doing it. They, I'm sure, want me to open it and use it right away - I just needed a day to get my head around it.
Good to have friends that appreciate you. And even better to be the kind of person that earns those friends. Get it out of that box and take it for a spin.
12-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #1648
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

OK Larry. You talked me into it.

OK Amy. You talked me into it. You're right - I'll do the unboxing thread tonight.

This is all just a bit overwhelming.

Merry Christmas, huh? Kinda restores faith in the heart of man.
paul based on everything i hear you do you deserve it...kudos and enjoy!!!
12-18-2013, 11:19 AM - 1 Like   #1649
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's a wonderful Christmas story.
Attached Images

12-18-2013, 11:39 AM - 1 Like   #1650
Pentaxian

Darn, that makes monochrome perhaps the only person who has a legitimate reason for not buying a k-3.
« AF1 vs AF2 | - »