Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2014, 10:02 AM   #3721
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Yeah, how was he to know that his post would be one of only 6 in the last 3,700 or so that was on topic.
(It was on topic, wasn't it? I sorta forgot what the topic was. )

Maybe we could get a mudderator to remove the original post - thereby leaving OTness of this thread apocryphal for all eternity?

01-24-2014, 10:05 AM - 1 Like   #3722
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by unkipunki Quote
... I have had to shut myself up in my house eating cheese an bacon for two whole months all because I bought a K3. May this be a warning to you all.
A warning ?! Sounds like utter bliss to me ... the only thing better than bacon itself would be Spam with bacon ... http://www.spam.com/varieties/spam-with-bacon

... now, everyone ... all together now : "Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam with bacon" ... (repeat)
01-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #3723
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Pioneer Quote
Wow Parallax, my grandpa started acting like you when he got old.
Well, I always try and look at the positive side. Loosing your memory has 4 distinct benefits.
You don't have to watch as many re-runs on TV, you get to meet new people every day, you can surprise yourself with presents on your birthday and, and, ummm, uh, I forgot the fourth one.
01-24-2014, 10:12 AM   #3724
Pentaxian

Well, I always try and look at the positive side. Loosing your memory has 4 distinct benefits.
You don't have to watch as many re-runs on TV, you get to meet new people every day, you can surprise yourself with presents on your birthday and, and, ummm, uh, I forgot the fourth one.
I am pretty sure there are more than four but I can't remember where I wrote them all down.

01-24-2014, 10:14 AM   #3725
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
You can also hide your own Easter eggs!
01-24-2014, 10:15 AM   #3726
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
A warning ?! Sounds like utter bliss to me ... the only thing better than bacon itself would be Spam with bacon ... SPAMŽ with Bacon | Delicious Varieties of SPAMŽ Meat | SPAM

... now, everyone ... all together now : "Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam with bacon" ... (repeat)
In Canuckistan they call it Klik.

Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, Klik, . . . . . . .
01-24-2014, 10:16 AM - 1 Like   #3727
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
You can also hide your own Easter eggs!
And wake up with a new woman every morning

01-24-2014, 10:27 AM   #3728
Site Supporter

Bacon >>>spam!
01-24-2014, 10:38 AM   #3729
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I won't buy a K-3 today because it's too cold.
01-24-2014, 10:39 AM   #3730
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
Bacon >>>spam!
SPAMaroni? and Cheese Swaddlers | SPAMŽ Recipes | SPAM

Warning: this recipe is all wrong, use Spam with bacon instead of Spam "classic" ...

OMG, I just realized that I have K-5 "classic" ... like Spam classic ... I feel so "odd" now J
01-24-2014, 10:46 AM   #3731
Pentaxian

Warning: this recipe is all wrong, use Spam with bacon instead of Spam "classic" ...
I'm sorry Jean, I need to report you to the French authorities.
01-24-2014, 10:50 AM   #3732
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
it only hunts humans in moving cars.

Steve
01-24-2014, 10:50 AM   #3733
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

It would take an awfully good saucier to to doctor that up enough for me to eat it. I'm not a fussy eater, but I draw the line at Spam. Hash is on the other side of that line as well.
01-24-2014, 10:50 AM   #3734
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Ah cut the thread noob some slack. Sure, should ahve read a few posts first, but how would you know?
Hmmm, the noob brings up a good point: should the Pentax brand disappear into Camera Brand Name Heaven, as Ricohians (hocirians?) would our community be as fun, kind, good looking, and smart? Or might the name change cause some boys to grow fans out of their fannies? These are weighty questions, easily as weighty as eating all that cheese and bacon... and did anyone mention eggs?

01-24-2014, 10:53 AM   #3735
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by poosanth Quote
If it still bothers you so much I can give you some black tape.
We have plenty thank you!

Steve
« AF1 vs AF2 | - »