Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2014, 06:51 AM   #6361
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Oh, damn! This lens give-away thing is going to make it impossible for me top keep up with my subscribed threads. I think I'll have to unsubscribe to all and re-subscribe after things settle down. I guess the ramped-up activity will make PF more viable as a commercial enterprise but I think it's a pita. I guess I don't have to encourage you to discuss this assertion.

02-24-2014, 07:12 AM   #6362
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteQuote:
but I think it's a pita
I don't recall anything in the rules that requires members to participate. The good news is that even posts whining about the contest count toward total entries for the day.
02-24-2014, 07:16 AM - 1 Like   #6363
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I don't recall anything in the rules that requires members to participate. The good news is that even posts whining about the contest count toward total entries for the day.

That they do! I think the problem today will be getting "likes". Gonna be a looong day, boys. Buckle up!
02-24-2014, 07:17 AM   #6364
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
That they do! I think the problem today will be getting "likes". Gonna be a looong day, boys. Buckle up!
Ditto

02-24-2014, 07:37 AM - 1 Like   #6365
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gonna be a looong day, boys. Buckle up!
Yah, I think I'll just go out and take photos until this thing blows over.
02-24-2014, 07:40 AM   #6366
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

You think? Maybe I "spent" too many pictures yesterday, then... Or maybe they would be just a waste today, if nobody's gonna like them anyway

This is getting complicated! Good thing I still don't need another 50/1.8
02-24-2014, 07:48 AM   #6367
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
You think? Maybe I "spent" too many pictures yesterday, then... Or maybe they would be just a waste today, if nobody's gonna like them anyway

This is getting complicated! Good thing I still don't need another 50/1.8
Well, I don't have one, so I suppose I need it. But I'm quite sure I have exactly two chances of winning it: slim and none

Much as I'd like to sit here and play all day long, ain't gonna happen... neither will a K3

02-24-2014, 07:55 AM   #6368
Site Supporter

I've got the DA50. I just want my daily ticket so that I will get winner's choice at the end of the month. I want the DA40XS. That's the one I don't have.
02-24-2014, 09:24 AM   #6369
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I am proud of the fact that i have not been in the top 20 even once!!! I come here for the fun and enjoyment of all things photo and food with some nifty French info thrown in too!!! You guys go ahead and fight over the tickets like crows on a dead possum, I'll just watch and laugh!!
Oh and in case anybody hasn't guessed, not terribly competitive!
02-24-2014, 09:28 AM   #6370
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
... not terribly competitive!
Me, neither. But -- not that it's going to happen -- I wouldn't send it back if it showed up on my doorstep!

(nor a K3, but I'm not buying one any time soon...somebody ELSE got the Power Ball jackpot...)
02-24-2014, 09:32 AM   #6371
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by OrchidJulie Quote
Me, neither
I wasn't any good at dodge ball either! Just don't have the killer instinct!
P.S. Total band geek dork type!! rather honk a horn than win a race!
02-24-2014, 09:33 AM   #6372
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
I am proud of the fact that i have not been in the top 20 even once!!! I come here for the fun and enjoyment of all things photo and food with some nifty French info thrown in too!!! You guys go ahead and fight over the tickets like crows on a dead possum, I'll just watch and laugh!!
Oh and in case anybody hasn't guessed, not terribly competitive!
Eh, just post the way you'd always post and let the chips fall. The difference between being in the Top Twenty and not being there is a matter of what the other people did that day and how many Likes you received. You don't really control it, so why try to be there - or try NOT to be there.

Me, neither. But -- not that it's going to happen -- I wouldn't send it back if it showed up on my doorstep!

(nor a K3, but I'm not buying one any time soon...somebody ELSE got the Power Ball jackpot...)
I know of a *dude who might send that back. Even gaffer tape wouldn't satisfy him.
02-24-2014, 09:34 AM   #6373
Site Supporter

I know! Doggone it. All I want is the opportunity to prove that a large windfall will not spoil me!
02-24-2014, 09:35 AM   #6374
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

I have the (modern) lenses I want for now, but now that I have been bitten by the "I spy" and "Alphabet" games I'm not going to stop posting just because there's a competition going on. Most of my posts are with pictures or comments about pictures, in addition to some silly ones in here, of course.

And that's why I won't etc...
02-24-2014, 09:44 AM   #6375
Veteran Member

I know! Doggone it. All I want is the opportunity to prove that a large windfall will not spoil me!
ARUBA!!!!! You could buy a big yacht and call her Alabama Bell!! Cruise all over and never be cold or slip on the ice ever again!!!(sigh) Sadly it will go to someone totally undeserving!!