Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108795 Likes Search this Thread
03-13-2014, 01:44 PM   #7531
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
So do we conclude from that that you are referring to the KX film camera, or that you are in your early twenties.
Don't I wish.

It was 1977 and it was a college graduation present. You're off by about 35 years.

*I still have both camera and lens.

03-13-2014, 01:57 PM - 1 Like   #7532
Veteran Member

I also have some aged Provolone. Little bit of green stuff on the edges. No worries. This is cheese, after all. The Provolone has not been in contact with nokiN cheese suppliers. They are headquartered in some other weird place.
03-13-2014, 02:13 PM   #7533
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by waterfall Quote
I also have some aged Provolone. Little bit of green stuff on the edges. No worries. This is cheese, after all. The Provolone has not been in contact with nokiN cheese suppliers. They are headquartered in some other weird place.
It's a problem when your K-mount gets spots on it.

Itchy.
03-13-2014, 02:58 PM   #7534
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
Can't we go back to bacon, cheese, beer?
Oh my!

Bacon, salmon, bears?
Oh my!

03-13-2014, 03:56 PM - 1 Like   #7535
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Bacon, salmon, bears?
I caught a salmon once but it had "hocir" printed on it's tail so I threw it back.
03-13-2014, 04:01 PM - 1 Like   #7536
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by dadipentak Quote
I caught a salmon once but it had "hocir" printed on it's tail so I threw it back.
But did it have Pentax printed on its dorsal fin?
03-13-2014, 04:20 PM - 1 Like   #7537
Site Supporter

may require bug-specific antibiotics. I believe that there is an FDA approved treatment for this affliction. Dansamy, our resident nurse, all have more information.
I'm pretty sure that a new lens or other photographic accessory purchase will inoculate you against further hociR-itis

03-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #7538
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Amputation, ambulation, animation, they are all pretty much the same with nokiN.
You left one out. The annihilation (Total).
03-13-2014, 05:45 PM - 1 Like   #7539
Veteran Member

The strongest Canikon antibiotic has FA limited written on it.
Glenn
03-13-2014, 06:06 PM   #7540
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by G and T Quote
Glenn
Or, alternatively, anything with a Ltd suffix.
03-13-2014, 06:33 PM - 1 Like   #7541
jac
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Glenn
I've been meaning to ask. If you live in Oz, where everything is upside down compared to the real world up here, does the logo on the back of your K3 naturally spell hociR? And what keeps the Joeys in the Jill's pouches? Do the wardens glue them in there with Vegemite?
03-13-2014, 09:12 PM - 1 Like   #7542
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jac Quote
I've been meaning to ask. If you live in Oz, where everything is upside down compared to the real world up here, does the logo on the back of your K3 naturally spell hociR? And what keeps the Joeys in the Jill's pouches? Do the wardens glue them in there with Vegemite?
Same thing that keeps any Joey in Jill's pouch anywhere else in the world...
03-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #7543
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Go eat some really, really moldy cheese ... nature's antibiotics, or at least it will clean you out one way or another. I got some in the frig I can airmail to you. Better yet, I will send via surface ... J
You are sending me some Brie?!

Steve

---------- Post added 03-13-14 at 09:59 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
I'm pretty sure that a new lens or other photographic accessory purchase will inoculate you against further hociR-itis
...but will it protect from nokiN?

Steve
03-13-2014, 09:59 PM   #7544
Pentaxian

Glenn
My new 43 Limited arrived from BHPhoto yesterday. Been out playing with it today and I do believe I will be keeping it. I guess this means I am well inoculated against Canon.

It is also another reason why I won't buy a K-3.
03-14-2014, 01:40 AM   #7545
Veteran Member

I'm way too broke from buying my new kitten tons of catnip puffies, toy mice, and jingle balls to even think about buying anything else. The Little Hellion insists upon new toys pretty much on a bi-weekly basis. Where they all go is beyond me but I'm beginning to wonder if Loki has been throwing them into a black hole or something because look though I may around here they keep on vanishing at an astonishing rate. I've gotten him at least 2 dozen balls, 2 dozen mice etc, and 4 bags of catnip puffies in the 10 months I've had him and at best I can find 1 ball and a couple of mice, and maybe half a dozen puffies around at any given time.

The only reason I put up with it is having tons of toys around it keeps his overactive self from bugging Lily TOO much, and he loves to play fetch, which I want to keep him doing, because it's a good way for him to keep fit, is adorable and I love it when a cat does that. Lily used to a lot as a kitten, but she's gotten lazy in her old age and won't hardly anymore. I don't want that to happen with him so I toss as many toys for him to chase as he will bring back but his toy habit is cutting bigtime into my doll funds and my Hello Kitty Bank isn't very happy either because she's not been getting to gobble nearly as much of my spare change...
« AF1 vs AF2 | - »