Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2014, 03:47 PM   #7831
jac
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote

The "eating" part can be rough, "keeping it down" weeds out the weak
Thank g**, someone thinking about food instead of toys. What an immature lot we have here!

03-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #7832
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jac Quote
What an immature lot we have here!
Oh yeah??? Well tease1
03-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #7833
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thank g**, someone thinking about food instead of toys. What an immature lot we have here!
Food is essential...Toys can be food for the Brain
03-25-2014, 04:33 PM   #7834
Veteran Member

I've always been more of a Chevy/VW Beetle person but I have to admit i like driving this. This is my current ride. Not my pic. I'd go out and take a pic but I'm feeling very poorly today and can barely see. I can't hardly see a camera let alone take a pic with it. It's one of those days. 2007 Ford Focus SES and yeah, it's bright red just like this. Best car I've ever driven, this one. I love it. It's been a good ride this car...

Attached Images

03-25-2014, 04:38 PM   #7835
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Why Stroke it when you can Ram it?
And Duramax will do the pull... while stroke and ram are left behind.

---------- Post added 03-25-14 at 07:40 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
I've always been more of a Chevy/VW Beetle person but I have to admit i like driving this. This is my current ride. Not my pic. I'd go out and take a pic but I'm feeling very poorly today and can barely see. I can't hardly see a camera let alone take a pic with it. It's one of those days. 2007 Ford Focus SES and yeah, it's bright red just like this. Best car I've ever driven, this one. I love it. It's been a good ride this car...
Nice ride, I always have had good luck with Fords. Knock on wood...
03-25-2014, 04:51 PM - 1 Like   #7836
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

And Duramax will do the pull... ram ...... left behind.
I hope hallucinogens are legal where you are. Otherwise I may have to report you to the authorities.

03-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #7837
Pentaxian

Yes, that Duramax is most certainly a fine ride. Had a boy here win the sled pull with a Chevy Duramax right off the showroom floor. Beat several Fords and Dodges. If I had put out the money for that truck you would never have found me anywhere close to that truck/tractor pull, but some of these mining boys around got wayyyy more money then sense.

03-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #7838
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"I hope hallucinogens are legal where you are. Otherwise I may have to report you to the authorities."
As much as it pains me to say this ( a long time Ford guy here ).
The Duramax with the Allison tranny is hard to beat>
03-25-2014, 07:21 PM   #7839
Emperor and Senpai
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
"I hope hallucinogens are legal where you are. Otherwise I may have to report you to the authorities."
As much as it pains me to say this ( a long time Ford guy here ).
Cummins >*

Of course I may be biased due to me having worked for them for the last 7.5 years...
03-26-2014, 03:14 AM   #7840
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
A chicken dance like this ... ?!
looks like that chicken was marinated in alcohol! Maybe too much French wine?

Favorite car? BMW Z3 with the top down on a warm summers day! Friend has one that we can borrow. It is customized for racing with SCCA, so it has wider tires, beefed suspension, and lowered profile! The memory of my wife driving on the freeway in a mini skirt has kept me warm on many a cold day!! Don't even remember where we were going!
03-26-2014, 03:22 AM   #7841
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
2007 Ford Focus SES and yeah, it's bright red just like this. Best car I've ever driven, this one. I love it. It's been a good ride this car...
I've got 135,000 miles on a 2005 Focus SES hatchback 5-speed. Best car I've ever owned. Not sexy but a solid ride, no hociR on it anywhere. Mr. Orchid's 'vette is comatose in the carport; sexy but not running... can't drive it to rescue Tokyo, sorry.
03-26-2014, 09:30 AM   #7842
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
How do you know this?
At one time I was a member of 3 different driver's forums, one being Trucker's Report.

The admin at one of the other forums asked me to be a moderator, and I accepted.

A few days later I tried to sign on at the Trucker's Report, only to find I had been banned. When I contacted the admin there I was told the ban was because I was a moderator at a competing forum.

The staff at the Trucker's Report has a reputation for unexplained banning, frequently changing rules without making them known to the membership, and establishing memberships at other driver's forums to "spy". Much of what happens at Trucker's Report is petty bickering and childish game playing.

I have commented here before that truck drivers can be a difficult and childish lot, and many of them seem to congregate at Trucker's Report.

The majority of the membership here is a great and likeable bunch. Sure there are a few malcontents, but they come and go, and for the most part the interactions here are fun, invigorating, and helpful. When the rare occasion opos up where people disagree, most of the time it gets worked out and everyone moves on.
03-26-2014, 09:42 AM   #7843
Pentaxian

Kangoo bleu ... had it over 10 years now and still going "turbo diesel 4-banger" strong ... two expensive repairs in last two years, but before that all was AOK ... only 80K miles, so going to drive out some more ... this one is like mine.

03-26-2014, 10:17 AM   #7844
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
It is the Allison tranny that makes it all come together. Without it the Duramax is useless.

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
The memory of my wife driving on the freeway in a mini skirt has kept me warm on many a cold day!! Don't even remember where we were going!
Doesn't really matter where you were going. Getting there is where the fun is.
03-26-2014, 11:03 AM   #7845
Emperor and Senpai
Loyal Site Supporter

When I drove for 3 years (365 mile route 7 nights per week plus an extra run on Saturdays) I found that it was always hurry up and wait. I was also amazed at the bonehead things people would pull on the highways.