Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2014, 10:31 AM   #9271
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Thanks mag ... I remember going to the "Fox Twin" at midnight with newspaper, squirt bottle, confetti, etc. (plus a few beers buried at the bottom of the bag) ... good times!

Just unearthed another hociR plot ...

Supreme Court Upholds Little Caesar?s Right to Feed Christian Employees to Lions
I know that we are treading dangerously close to the political and religious territory, probably even jumped in with both feet, but hey, if the proprietors of Hobby Lobby can do what they did, then why can't the Little Ceaser's Pizza guys exercise their religious freedom too?

Now let's figure out how to force hociR to remove that eviL mark from their cameras.

07-05-2014, 10:41 AM   #9272
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
This would be a really, REALLY, good time to turn the discussion in a different direction.
07-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #9273
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Now let's figure out how to force hociR to remove that eviL mark from their cameras.
Umm, yeah, that's why I bought that K-3. It really is! I'm sacrificing myself for the community here, risking my existence in service of science, joining in the battle against the mark of the livE hociR!

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
This would be a really, REALLY, good time to turn the discussion in a different direction.
Doing my best!

While impatiently waiting for that package to arrive...
07-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #9274
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

I will now sacrifice a K-3 on a burning pile of nonaC and nokiN cameras in an effort to save my mortal soul.

07-05-2014, 11:56 AM   #9275
Veteran Member

Okay, seriously...this continued anti-Ricoh sentiment seems rather "ungrateful".

Okay, Ricoh has never been associated with high-end cameras or any camera that a semi-pro or pro would use but it is what it is...I mean, no one else offered up $120 million for Pentax (IMHO, an embarrassingly small value).

Pentax Ricoh Imaging did release a very nice K3, which IMHO, addressed many of the shortcomings from previous cameras.

So... I say praise our new overlords, RICOH! For they alone, saved our beloved and worthy Pentax. Learn to love the Pentax-Ricoh logos. Ricoh earned/paid for the right.

07-05-2014, 11:59 AM - 1 Like   #9276
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Oh no, another one who hasn't read the previous 9274 posts...

Pentax is dooooomed!
07-05-2014, 12:08 PM - 1 Like   #9277
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by pentaxmz Quote
Okay, seriously...this continued anti-Ricoh sentiment seems rather "ungrateful".

Okay, Ricoh has never been associated with high-end cameras or any camera that a semi-pro or pro would use but it is what it is...I mean, no one else offered up $120 million for Pentax (IMHO, an embarrassingly small value).

Pentax Ricoh Imaging did release a very nice K3, which IMHO, addressed many of the shortcomings from previous cameras.

So... I say praise our new overlords, RICOH! For they alone, saved our beloved and worthy Pentax. Learn to love the Pentax-Ricoh logos. Ricoh earned/paid for the right.

Oh come on now. We're just having a bit of fun, albeit at the expense of the OP, who has not made a single post since creating this wonderful thread.

He is still lurking however. I would wager he is reading the contributions to this thread, which is his child of sorts, and enjoying all the playful banter.

You too should join in. It is great fun, really.

By the way, did you go down to Gasworks yesterday for the fireworks? It was fantastic. This year they had a different barge setup and the display appeared much improved.

07-05-2014, 12:30 PM - 1 Like   #9278
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by pentaxmz Quote

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Oh no, another one who hasn't read the previous 9274 posts...

Pentax is dooooomed!

You too should join in. It is great fun, really.
Yep, join the fun; but first, go back and read ALL of the posts. There will be a quiz in the morning. Pay particular attention to the posts on bacon, lutefisk, pickled herring, and igunaq.
07-05-2014, 12:32 PM - 1 Like   #9279
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

I will now sacrifice a K-3 on a burning pile of nonaC and nokiN cameras in an effort to save my mortal soul.
Just say 3 hail ricohs and all is forgiven.
07-05-2014, 01:11 PM   #9280
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
"Groan" at this one ... a FB steal, but it's BACON !!! (and no hociR)

I once called, for the benefit of a diner who asked what was for desert, back soon after the Los Angeles olympics, something that looked like that "Yellow custard and pastry sausages".
07-05-2014, 01:11 PM - 1 Like   #9281
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Just say 3 hail ricohs and all is forgiven.
Hail hociR

Hail hociR

Hail hociR

Can I have some bacon now?
07-05-2014, 01:13 PM   #9282
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Umm, yeah, that's why I bought that K-3. It really is! I'm sacrificing myself for the community here, risking my existence in service of science, joining in the battle against the mark of the livE hociR!

Doing my best!

While impatiently waiting for that package to arrive...

Have you thought of an angle grinder?
07-05-2014, 07:15 PM   #9283
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hail hociR

Hail hociR

Hail hociR

Can I have some bacon now?
Cute but a no go.I get my Bacon before the pets do
07-06-2014, 12:14 AM   #9284
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
Have you thought of an angle grinder?
Woah, that would be like trying to kill Godzilla with a nerf gun!

Tokyo is doomed!
07-06-2014, 10:03 AM   #9285
Pentaxian

Yep, join the fun; but first, go back and read ALL of the posts. There will be a quiz in the morning. Pay particular attention to the posts on bacon, lutefisk, pickled herring, and igunaq.
Plus be able to name all three ... and who left the original K3 ... well first K3, then K2 for a while ?!