Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108796 Likes Search this Thread
12-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #13081
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ZoeB Quote
I was thinking that the person that sent them to this thread was making fun of us for being off-topic idiots, and joking that we were posting naked selfies. Unless there actually was naked selfies, which changes things
Idiots? Here at PF.....never heard of such a thing!....well, maybe in some of those FF threads!

Here is what got Otis started on me to search out "artistic selfies" in this thread......Otis is apparently into "artsy photography" nowadays.

From over in Site Suggestions in the Content Warning thread....

"I agree, though a warning for selfies from the crowd over at "Why I won't buy a K-3..." might be in order.

Read more at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/3-site-suggestions-help/282376-suggestion...#ixzz3N3310xcJ

Otis was sure this was a good place to hunt for original "artwork" selfies, but apparently I got here too late and now he is all upset that I was too slow.
QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
They got taken down. It was fun while it lasted though. It was a few pages back.
Otis surfs on his own but lately he has been having trouble seeing well enough to surf....it appears that he needs some glasses.....reckon what brought that on?

Best Regards...Otis reminds that he always appreciates a PM if any "artistic photos" are posted here! He can only search so much on his own, and any help is appreciated!

12-26-2014, 04:26 PM   #13082
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Otis reminds that he always appreciates a PM if any "artistic photos" are posted here! He can only search so much on his own, and any help is appreciated!
And who exactly is this Otis? Your Zeiss lens?
12-26-2014, 04:30 PM - 1 Like   #13083
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Otis is Rupert's infamous squirrel commander, and I do mean INFAMOUS!!!
12-26-2014, 04:34 PM   #13084
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Otis is Rupert's infamous squirrel commander, and I do mean INFAMOUS!!!
Squirrel commander? Any chance that Rupert is working in Sacred Heart Hospital as a janitor?

Last edited by FantasticMrFox; 12-26-2014 at 04:44 PM.
12-26-2014, 06:24 PM   #13085
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
But don't you like the selfie I am using for my avatar? That's even my real hair!
12-26-2014, 06:27 PM   #13086
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by FantasticMrFox Quote
And who exactly is this Otis? Your Zeiss lens?
Who is Otis???? WHO IS OTIS??? Seriously?

12-26-2014, 06:45 PM   #13087
jac
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Shirley, everyone knows Otis. A man's man, a prince among princes. Bit of a rogue, I'll warrant and definitely the squirrel your mother warned you about. But a charmer beyond equal.

12-26-2014, 08:33 PM   #13088
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by jac Quote
Shirley, everyone knows Otis. A man's man, a prince among princes. Bit of a rogue, I'll warrant and definitely the squirrel your mother warned you about. But a charmer beyond equal.
Please! Don't swell his little head with that kind of talk! He's already impossible to deal with and gets worse with every word of approval.

QuoteOriginally posted by VoiceOfReason Quote
But don't you like the selfie I am using for my avatar? That's even my real hair!
Otis liked your avatar, sees real potential, and asks if you are interested in a private audition for his 2015 Army of Squirrels calendar? You do what you want, but I'd advise against any dealing with Otis unless you can bring your mother with you and she is handy with a shotgun.

Otis.....not much rattles Otis or causes concern, not even a guy with a bunch of stuffed squirrels...Otis can reproduce faster than that guy can stuff 'em! It's a tiring job,but somebody has to do it!

Regards!
12-26-2014, 08:38 PM   #13089
Veteran Member

I don't need no stinking K-3. I already have a wonder camera. It's called a K5II. Call me impressed! This is a very nice camera. Maybe it's the new lenses? Fast, sharp AF, in the freaking dark even? It does feel a bit heavier to me though. My arms are getting pretty tired and I've only been playing with it a little. I like the prime, but I think after playing with them both I actually like the 18-135 a bit more. This copy is nice. Very sharp, dead on focus and it's nice and quiet. You know it's funny but when I am using them I don't even notice how much louder the K-30's are. Not until I pick this one up and compare. K5II is so quiet and fast. It's a very different experience using it...
12-26-2014, 10:25 PM   #13090
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Who is Otis???? WHO IS OTIS??? Seriously?

Otis Redding?

12-26-2014, 10:56 PM - 2 Likes   #13091
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Otis Redding?
It's a bit hard to tell: I can't see his tail.
12-26-2014, 11:02 PM - 1 Like   #13092
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Nah, just his stand in.
12-27-2014, 04:45 AM - 1 Like   #13093
Veteran Member

We've finally got the first snow in my part of Germany - sent our bamboo plants to the ground.

12-27-2014, 06:08 AM   #13094
Veteran Member

Hm, I wonder if all of europe is getting dumped right now. We've gotten about a metre of snow over just the last day or so, and back in tromsų, I've been hearing that there's so much new snow that EVERYTHING is avalanching, including the stuff that usually isn't steep enough.
12-27-2014, 06:12 AM   #13095
Pentaxian

That's perilously close to engaging with the real world... is that allowed intros thread.?I mean, it wouldn't be on topic (heaven forbid) but it would be on "a topic". Is it the original topic or all topics that aren't allowed here? I'm so confused.

QuoteQuote:
Shirley, everyone knows Otis.
And stop calling me "surely".