Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108795 Likes Search this Thread
01-28-2015, 07:18 PM   #13981
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
"Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate"
It has been years, no decades, since Ive heard this Italian phrase! Must be that spaghetti discussion.

01-28-2015, 07:28 PM   #13982
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
After using my Hocir for a month, I no longer enjoy using my K5 or K7.

Please assist.
How dare you? Hocir is evil.

Print this out and paste this in the front of your lens.
Attached Images

01-28-2015, 07:33 PM   #13983
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Purgatives...in liberal doses should set you right. You will probably forget about all three cameras.

Steve
I'd probably stop caring about a lot of things.

QuoteOriginally posted by drypenn Quote
How dare you? Hocir is evil.

Print this out and paste this in the front of your lens.
B-B-But... I didn't do it. Hocir did it to me... Hocir violated me.
01-28-2015, 08:05 PM   #13984
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Well, Nordic "cusine" or not, Nutella will soon cover the globe ... and remember well, it's French !!!
My nanny when I was small was from Paris. She used to make tartines with sugar and cinnamon for her son and I as a treat sometimes. Occasionally she would do strawberry jam and butter. I don't recall her ever using Nutella. Probably a good thing or I'd have grown up totally addicted to the stuff. As it is I have to ration myself and make my little jars last a while. I can't eat it on bread like this actually. It would make me sick. Too much, too rich. I usually have a little bit with fruit, strawberries mostly or bananas. It's not too caloric if you keep it at a tsp or two and it does make for a nice dessert.

01-28-2015, 08:17 PM   #13985
Site Supporter

After using my Hocir for a month, I no longer enjoy using my K5 or K7. I got the K7 when it first came out, then later got the K5. I used them for 4-5 years and was so used to them. I knew them upside down and rightside up. I could hit buttons and change settings without even looking at the camera. Now that I have used the Hocir for one month, I got used to it and cannot find my way around the outside of the K7/K5. I was looking through the viewfinder of the K5 and trying to focus (back button focus) and kept hitting the green button or something else. The display looks awkward when compared to the Hocir screen. Pulling the RAW files into LR, im left wondering where all of my megapixels are. My plan was to use the K3 as a primary camera and keep the K5 and K7 as a backup. But, I like carrying 2 bodies with me.

I think Hocir got me.

I don't know if I can go back.

I think I am done for.

I already want another Hocir so I don't have to use the button layout of the K5.

What has happened to me?

Please assist.
The K3 is making me want to get my K5 converted for astrophotography work after whatever new hociR is coming out with comes out if I buy it. It has made me neglect my K5.
01-28-2015, 08:28 PM   #13986
Veteran Member

I think I am just gonna run with 2 Hocirs and keep quiet about it. Still thinking it over though.
01-28-2015, 08:50 PM   #13987
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

and keep quiet about it
too late. we know

01-28-2015, 08:52 PM   #13988
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by rod_grant Quote
too late. we know
What happens in this thread, stays in this thread. Or, it will be forgotten about after a few pages lapse.
01-28-2015, 09:23 PM   #13989
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Back to food...
A steak sandwich and a vegetarian thingy:

01-28-2015, 10:44 PM   #13990
Veteran Member

After using my Hocir for a month, I no longer enjoy using my K5 or K7. I got the K7 when it first came out, then later got the K5. I used them for 4-5 years and was so used to them. I knew them upside down and rightside up. I could hit buttons and change settings without even looking at the camera. Now that I have used the Hocir for one month, I got used to it and cannot find my way around the outside of the K7/K5. I was looking through the viewfinder of the K5 and trying to focus (back button focus) and kept hitting the green button or something else. The display looks awkward when compared to the Hocir screen. Pulling the RAW files into LR, im left wondering where all of my megapixels are. My plan was to use the K3 as a primary camera and keep the K5 and K7 as a backup. But, I like carrying 2 bodies with me.

I think Hocir got me.

I think I am done for.

I already want another Hocir so I don't have to use the button layout of the K5.

What has happened to me?

Please assist.
Release yourself. Come over to the dark side, we have cookies. And the Hocir ...
01-29-2015, 01:54 AM - 1 Like   #13991
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

I think Hocir got me.

I think I am done for.

What has happened to me?

Please assist.
QuoteOriginally posted by VoiceOfReason Quote
The K3 is making me want to get my K5 converted for astrophotography work after whatever new hociR is coming out with comes out if I buy it. It has made me neglect my K5.
Ah, yes... I don't know how many times I have engaged AE-L instead of AF on the K-5.

And I'm pretty sure the K-5 didn't use to be this slow. Probably just in a bad mood from being neglected most of the time
01-29-2015, 01:55 AM   #13992
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Ooh, Racer's alive! Weeheeeee!
01-29-2015, 05:08 AM   #13993
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nutella's not French, eh ?!

My jar says "Made in France" ... so there.

Next thing you know, you guys and gals are going to tell me that "no-go" zones do not exist in Paris.
01-29-2015, 05:17 AM   #13994
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jean, I'm surprised we didn't get a picture to prove it!
01-29-2015, 06:15 AM   #13995
Veteran Member

Nutella's not French, eh?!

Oh boy, so my Pentax isn't Japanese either?!

QuoteQuote:
Next thing you know, you guys and gals are going to tell me that "no-go" zones do not exist in Paris.
Hello, and welcome to Fox News!