Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2015, 01:17 PM   #14416
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
I've gone for option two... Cute but Classy.
Oh yes my Scottish twin Brother from a different Mother!

You always have such great shots of the most beautiful babes. The finest there is from the Land of the Plaid Tartan!

02-08-2015, 01:18 PM   #14417
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I'm dumbfounded by the fact that after finally getting confirmation of a FF, 2 high-end FF lenses, and the K-S2, the most active thread is the one on the K-S2.
FF was only an issue when the trolls could taunt us about it not existing. Now that it's confirmed to exist, what have they got? They're stuck until the specs are released, then they can complain about the specs.

Personally I'm already upset it's not 30 Mp, I thought 24 was too small, 36 was too much, I wanted 30MP with two stops better ISO and low light performance. I know Pentax won't get it right, so I'm complaining starting now.

And that's why I won't buy a Pentax FF.
02-08-2015, 01:20 PM   #14418
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Not a bad assumption my man.
That is one righteous piece of glass!!
02-08-2015, 01:21 PM   #14419
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
Good save!
Why thank you kind Sir.

02-08-2015, 01:23 PM - 1 Like   #14420
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
I know Pentax won't get it right, so I'm complaining starting now.
Some bacon and an adult beverage will make you feel better.
02-08-2015, 01:30 PM   #14421
Veteran Member

Some bacon and an adult beverage will make you feel better.
I can't afford it. That's why I won't buy the FF. And also why I'm drinking dishwater-whisky.
02-08-2015, 01:31 PM   #14422
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Or closed in a car door. One Saturday when I was working in the E.R. a guy came in having done that. Loose fitting shorts; leaned on his car door wrong to close it.

At one place I worked we had a man who suffered having caught it in a hinged ladder mounted on the back of one of the trucks. I had to write the minutes of the safety meeting, knowing they would be distributed to all 5000 employees of the organisation. The victim was a representative of his depot at the meeting, too.

02-08-2015, 01:35 PM   #14423
Pentaxian

FF was only an issue when the trolls could taunt us about it not existing. Now that it's confirmed to exist, what have they got? They're stuck until the specs are released, then they can complain about the specs.

Personally I'm already upset it's not 30 Mp, I thought 24 was too small, 36 was too much, I wanted 30MP with two stops better ISO and low light performance. I know Pentax won't get it right, so I'm complaining starting now.

Whoa, Nellie !!!

Who changed thread theme ... is it that Satyre dude again !?!

---------- Post added 02-08-15 at 21:37 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
At one place I worked we had a man who suffered having caught it in a hinged ladder mounted on the back of one of the trucks. I had to write the minutes of the safety meeting, knowing they would be distributed to all 5000 employees of the organisation. The victim was a representative of his depot at the meeting, too.
Thanks a lot ... more raw material for tonight's nightmare(s) ...
02-08-2015, 01:39 PM   #14424
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
You always have such great shots of the most beautiful babes. The finest there is from the Land of the Plaid Tartan!
Thank you for your kind words, I note that you failed to mention that we also produce here the finest uisge beatha too.
02-08-2015, 01:43 PM   #14425
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Thanks a lot ... more raw material for tonight's nightmare(s) ...
Here's one for you: Dude with old truck blew the headlight fuse at night. Found that a 22 lr round fit. half way home it cooked off and shot him in the dangly sweet breads and he swerved off the road and into a tree! Sweet dreams!!
02-08-2015, 01:43 PM   #14426
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Thank you for your kind words, I note that you failed to mention that we also produce here the finest uisge beatha too.
An omission of the gravest kind, I agree.
02-08-2015, 01:44 PM   #14427
Pentaxian

Here's one for you: Dude with old truck blew the headlight fuse at night. Found that a 22 lr round fit. half way home it cooked off and shot him in the dangly sweet breads and he swerved off the road and into a tree! Sweet dreams!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ....
02-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #14428
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Fine 'babes' in the land of the plaid tartan? Where the hell are they hiding?!
02-08-2015, 01:47 PM   #14429
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
An omission of the gravest kind
None of a more serious nature can even be considered at this time.

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 02-08-2015 at 01:57 PM.
02-08-2015, 01:47 PM   #14430
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

I'll go for 29 MP. Just you wait, I'll whine like an air raid siren! (Which is quite different from the sirens of the hociR, btw!)