Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108806 Likes Search this Thread
08-11-2015, 01:13 PM   #18466
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
That would be in the first hour, with perhaps another 50 or so participants with each posting the very same post 20 or more times daily over the following five weeks.
There, fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.

08-11-2015, 02:39 PM - 2 Likes   #18467
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bacon!
08-11-2015, 03:27 PM   #18468
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
There, fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.
You forgot the part about personal insults directed at both the OP and other participants.

Steve

(...spawn of the hociR, all of them )
08-11-2015, 03:50 PM - 2 Likes   #18469
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
Bacon!
Brats and chicken are almost as good. BBQ-in is a good antidote against the livE hociR.

Attached Images

Last edited by Ex Finn.; 08-11-2015 at 03:53 PM. Reason: add pic.
08-11-2015, 04:05 PM - 2 Likes   #18470
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
Brats and chicken are almost as good. BBQ-in is a good antidote against the livE hociR.
*Some* people were getting dangerously close to having a discussion about a topic that might could almost be kinda considered photography-related. Figured I better see if I could redirect things again.

And that heap of meats on the grill sure does look tasty!

Jim
08-11-2015, 04:13 PM - 1 Like   #18471
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
*Some* people were getting dangerously close to having a discussion about a topic that might could almost be kinda considered photography-related.
It takes "dedication" to keep this thread on topic
08-11-2015, 05:33 PM - 4 Likes   #18472
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I've often wanted to cook some brats but sadly, the parents always want them back!

08-11-2015, 06:07 PM   #18473
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Good morning Mark, (Oh it must be PM already in the land of the Great White Cloud)
You didn't comment on the rugby?
But then thankfully, I didn't see a comment on the cricket either!
08-12-2015, 01:09 AM - 1 Like   #18474
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
There is only one thing better than what you have there.

Bacon wrapped around the chicken and brats.
08-12-2015, 01:16 AM   #18475
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

By the way, everyone participating in this thread needs to like this post. It is the best post to date, bar none. Without a doubt it needs to get enough likes to rank it firmly and permanently in the number one spot for most likes.
08-12-2015, 01:16 AM   #18476
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Not just in this thread, but on the whole forum.
08-12-2015, 01:20 AM   #18477
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

And the internet.
08-12-2015, 01:36 AM - 1 Like   #18478
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

That would be in the first hour, with perhaps another 50 or so participants with each posting 20 or more times daily over the following five weeks.

Steve
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote

That would be in the first hour, with perhaps another 50 or so participants with each posting the very same post 20 or more times daily over the following five weeks.

Steve
There, fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.
You forgot the part about personal insults directed at both the OP and other participants.

Steve

(...spawn of the hociR, all of them )
You guys are funny.

Interesting to note that when I first became active in this community I posted a question or three here and there. There were many great and helpful responses. In fact I was even impressed by just how friendly and helpful people were (and still are) on this forum. By far this forum has a greater degree of politeness, respect and civility than any other that I have been active on. (For comparison, I served as a moderator on a truck driver's forum a few years ago. It was one battle after another, and sometimes several raged simultaneously. The definition of drama in the dictionary links there.)

But sadly there are also some who just can't seem to keep things polite, or at least civil.

I suspect there is something about the anonymity of the internet that brings out behavior in some people that they likely would not display in person.
08-12-2015, 02:46 AM - 1 Like   #18479
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
You guys are funny.

Interesting to note that when I first became active in this community I posted a question or three here and there. There were many great and helpful responses. In fact I was even impressed by just how friendly and helpful people were (and still are) on this forum. By far this forum has a greater degree of politeness, respect and civility than any other that I have been active on. (For comparison, I served as a moderator on a truck driver's forum a few years ago. It was one battle after another, and sometimes several raged simultaneously. The definition of drama in the dictionary links there.)

But sadly there are also some who just can't seem to keep things polite, or at least civil.

I suspect there is something about the anonymity of the internet that brings out behavior in some people that they likely would not display in person.
I'm sorry, but this post makes too much sense to be posted in this thread. I will have to send a removal request to the M0duLatoR.
08-12-2015, 04:05 AM - 1 Like   #18480
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Anonymity has that effect. Saw it the first time I went overseas. People drove aggressively with dark tinted Windows that you could not see that there was a person inside but f2f they weere friendly and polite.