Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-20-2015, 12:43 PM   #18946
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That looks good enough for me....although I only speak Squirrel and a few dozen other animal languages, so I have to take Otis' word for the translation. He said that will be fully acceptable if you just add (1) more to that number......Don't ask me why, something about squirrel superstitions.....he said he will know it is sincere if you just add one more to it.

Squirrels are a lot of trouble......sure you are doing the right thing? They are messy eaters and some of them smell really bad too...all of them have very bad rotten breath, so no one will want to get too close to their screen when viewing/reading.

Think it over before you add that number...... On the other hand, who wants an Army of squirrels angry with them?

Regards!

09-20-2015, 01:00 PM   #18947
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Tell me about it. My one is 16 and if it's not cars, then it's school trips to Nepal.
You understood my form of expression. I did manage to avoid overseas school trips. She travelled overseas anyway. Most recent booking is for strip for her to see me which has not yet happened. Her first trip rough 9 time zones to find out how that feels. I Already know!
09-20-2015, 01:26 PM   #18948
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
Most recent booking is for strip for her to see me
Anything to do with stripping gets Otis all excited! He would like some clarity on that though, he's not much interested if you are doing the stripping?

Regards!
09-20-2015, 04:21 PM   #18949
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

You understood my form of expression. I did manage to avoid overseas school trips. She travelled overseas anyway. Most recent booking is for strip for her to see me which has not yet happened. Her first trip rough 9 time zones to find out how that feels. I Already know!
Yes, she did a Japan school exchange a few years back - no stripping required. Planning to do Nepal next year. I think it's good for kids to realise they're part of a bigger world. Plus trips to the Cook Islands, Australia and South Africa thrown in, with mom and dad! (Yes I know - I'll rather spend money on travel than a flash house and car!)

09-20-2015, 04:23 PM   #18950
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

10/10, the anniversary of the founding of the Republic of China.

Steve
09-20-2015, 04:32 PM   #18951
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by FantasticMrFox Quote
What did you THINK bringing a camera to this thread?!
I tried to bring a camera to the thread, but this is the only one it would let in

Steve
09-20-2015, 04:34 PM   #18952
Veteran Member

Please don't mention the Republic of China - me and my Chinese wife live in China, and we are so very fed up with the revision of history that goes on.

Nuff said, OK?

09-20-2015, 04:36 PM   #18953
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
I tried to bring a camera to the thread, but this is the only one it would let in

Steve
Makes my eyes hurt!
09-20-2015, 04:52 PM - 1 Like   #18954
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
Makes my eyes hurt!
Just pretend it says 'PENTAX' on the back...

Oh, for the happy days when everybody and his brother made a K-mount camera. If only all the self-proclaimed experts who post "what Ricoh needs to do" threads would club together and start their own K-mount brand. You know they would succeed, because they know so much about business/manufacturing/electronics...
09-20-2015, 05:03 PM   #18955
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
Just pretend it says 'PENTAX' on the back...
Not so easy to do, need gaffer tape..
09-20-2015, 05:06 PM   #18956
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Anything to do with stripping gets Otis all excited! He would like some clarity on that though, he's not much interested if you are doing the stripping?
Oh good lordy! Otis has got to stop that speed reading! He failed to notice that you were speaking of your adolescent daughter......16 is plenty fine for naked squirrely girls, but he has strict standards for naked and stripping human girlies. He actually prefers mid twenties...but never below 21 and drinking age. He likes to see his models mature and fully formed!
He sends his sincere apology if he offended anyone. Otis is a lot of things, but he makes it clear he is no damn pervert!

He also apologizes if it was you that was going to do the stripping.....but still wouldn't be interested in viewing .....not that there is anything wrong with that.....

You guys can see the problem with squirrels in this thread...wherever they go they cause some problem. I'm sure they mean well, but it is hardly worth putting up with their insanity.

Regards!
09-20-2015, 06:33 PM   #18957
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Otis needs professional help.

09-20-2015, 07:01 PM   #18958
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Otis needs professional help.
Yes, he is a sick puppy, but not that sick. This is the kind of stuff he watches when no one is around......doesn't get much sicker than this.

NSFW. NSFS quirrels) either! scary squirrel world Inner Demons seems to be his favorite.

Now you see what I have to put up with around here. Thank goodness the little blind orphan squirrels .......are blind!

Regards!
09-21-2015, 04:53 AM   #18959
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Aww, sick puppies are such a sad sight...

09-21-2015, 06:35 AM   #18960
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Aww, sick puppies are such a sad sight...