02-09-2016, 10:47 AM   #23371
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteQuote:
Norm hit me first!
Did not, I'm telling mom.

---------- Post added 02-09-16 at 12:49 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Uncork a bottle of that fine shoe polish and you have a meal fit for......????

Yep, I'm goin' class warfare. Food and wine snobs have hit my hot button!
Or was it the Frank's Hot Sauce hit your hot button, and the wine and cheese snobs just happened to be there?.

Hitting the wine and cheese snobs was just collateral damage.

Last edited by normhead; 02-09-2016 at 10:52 AM.
02-09-2016, 11:22 AM   #23372
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
Mr Mod, get you're hot sauce drinkin' butt in here!
Food Fight in progress!
I've been partici........ um, I mean monitoring.
02-09-2016, 11:28 AM   #23373
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Insinuating that I don't have class was a really low blow Norm....it will take a while to get over that. Harming my reputation is not something I take lightly.
Just because you have Otis on your side is no reason to jump for joy.....he's the one with a wall size print of your giant butt crack on his penthouse wall....he can't be trusted for good judgment.

Regards!

---------- Post added 02-09-16 at 12:35 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I've been partici........ um, I mean monitoring.
Well......what are you gonna do about Norm's vicious attacks on my character? Now he's tryin' to bring in his Mommy, knowing my Mom is 89 and that I won't burden to a fist fight at her age......though she'd probably be willing....for Mrs Rupert...not so much for me. She might do it for Velveeta....I was raised on it. We got it for all three meals when I was a kid, it's why I turned out so wonderfully.
02-09-2016, 11:52 AM   #23374
Veteran Member

That might look like Velveeta on my summer sausage and asparagus pizza, but it's actually butterkäse.

02-09-2016, 11:59 AM   #23375
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Tess hates ketchup.

I'm with Tess.

Ketchup is not a vegetable.

Or fruit.
02-09-2016, 12:05 PM   #23376
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
That might look like Velveeta on my summer sausage and asparagus pizza, but it's actually butterkäse.
Never heard of that? Is it a synthetic Velveeta, like this stuff? I don't eat synthetic Velveeta...when I eat cheese, I want the real thing!

Squirrels like this, but I think it's only for the girl on top? I once caught Otis drawing out an extension in front of her arms and made him erase it...vulgar little rodent.

Regards!
02-09-2016, 12:09 PM   #23377
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
The extra stuff in beer is a God-given, natural by-product of mixing normal stuff together and cooking it. Barley, hops, yeast, water - sort of like peppers, vinegar and salt.

The extra stuff in Velveeta is just extra stuff. God didn't make it. Mother Nature didn't make it. Somebody dumped it in the vat and stirred it up.

You and I should get together for a beer sometime.

With some (real) cheese.

And crackers.

02-09-2016, 12:11 PM - 1 Like   #23378
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

How did you get Mrs. Rupert to model on a box of Velveeta Jim?
02-09-2016, 12:13 PM   #23379
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Fries Quote
I've haven't been that active on this forum lately, but seeing the amount of attention so called cheeses like Velveeta are getting, I felt I had to do something to even up things a bit. So I travelled from my small town to the city to my favorite cheese shop with my camera and arrived back home with some pictures of real cheese!

1. Small cheese with stuff in it

2. Big cheese without stuff in it

3. If this falls on your head, you are in trouble cheese

All you need is some good wine or beer.

And some crackers.
02-09-2016, 12:18 PM   #23380
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
All you need is some good wine or beer.

And some crackers.
...and a box of Velveeta for the crackers. Valveeta if you have squirrels.

---------- Post added 02-09-16 at 01:23 PM ----------

How did you get Mrs. Rupert to model on a box of Velveeta Jim?
It must have been a long time ago......but I sure wouldn't tell her that! Bless her heart, she works out at the YMCA three nights a week thinking she will get back her fantastic butt, but it ain't gonna happen.

I'm just thankful that I have remained as handsome as I've always been. I haven't shaved in two weeks and I'm starting to look like an educated professor or handsome aristocrat......I guess I'm just damn lucky!

Regards!

Last edited by Rupert; 02-09-2016 at 12:38 PM.
02-09-2016, 12:27 PM - 1 Like   #23381
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Well......what are you gonna do about Norm's vicious attacks on my character?
Well, I'll probably continue doing what I've been doing so far. Smiling, with an occasional chuckle.

02-09-2016, 12:33 PM   #23382
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...
Uncork a bottle of that fine shoe polish and you have a meal fit for......????

Yep, I'm goin' class warfare. Food and wine snobs have hit my hot button!
Snobs? Moi (and Jean)? No way! Eating real cheese is definitely not reserved for some sort of upper class over here. The working man (and woman) eats the stuff to. It is part of my daily diet. Good bread from a baker (not a factory), real butter (does come from a factory) and cheese (made by a farmer). Yep that's Mmmmmmm! And just to proof that farmers cheese is distributed over all income classes; there has been an increase of burglaries at farmers that produce cheese. The police think the cheeses are smuggled to Eastern Europe. This shop where I buy my cheese also happens to sell wine, champagne, port, cheeses from France and some other delicious food. But that does not proof that I am a snob. No sir!
02-09-2016, 12:42 PM   #23383
Pentaxian

I'm with Tess.

Ketchup is not a vegetable.

Or fruit.
Ketchup is a concentrated Tomato product with enzymes that will help your body digest the fats from burgers, or fries, (or even cheese) and thus is the logical food to eat with any fatty foods.

You can avoid ketchup... at your peril. I read a study financed by a Ketchup company.

Or to summarize... "fer god's sake put ketchup on your fries... you'll live longer." (if that's a good thing.)
02-09-2016, 12:45 PM   #23384
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Fries Quote
But that does not proof that I am a snob. No sir!
Do you eat Velveeta? That's the question.....food snobs don't eat Velveeta, they like to rub it in the faces of us poor little people. Like old Norm, he wants people to think he's better than me with his fancy cheese. Any day now I am expecting that the Supreme Court will rule that little people are ......people too! Wishful thinking maybe, but when they do we will celebrate with Velveeta and Budweiser!

Regards!

You guys beat up on me while I'm gone.....I'm going to Aldis for some groceries...and that wonderful Clancy's Cheese dip...made with real cheddar cheese!
02-09-2016, 01:44 PM   #23385
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Do you eat Velveeta? That's the question.....food snobs don't eat Velveeta, they like to rub it in the faces of us poor little people. Like old Norm, he wants people to think he's better than me with his fancy cheese. Any day now I am expecting that the Supreme Court will rule that little people are ......people too! Wishful thinking maybe, but when they do we will celebrate with Velveeta and Budweiser!

Regards!

You guys beat up on me while I'm gone.....I'm going to Aldis for some groceries...and that wonderful Clancy's Cheese dip...made with real cheddar cheese!
We do have Aldis over here, but somehow Veelveta never made it to my country... So, I don't eat Velveeta! If you ever visit Europa I advice you to take some with you. It just isn't available in regular stores.