Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108794 Likes Search this Thread
02-25-2016, 12:01 AM   #23941
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
alright you bunch of sleepyheads! Far too long without news of Bacon, or Velveeta, or Skwerlz... Some of youse in far distant time zones had better pick up some slack, 'cause I'm off to catch some sack time!!!

02-25-2016, 01:57 AM   #23942
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
Very strong winds here today after dumping nearly 5 inches of snow in a very short time.

That cardinal looks like Donald.

02-25-2016, 01:58 AM   #23943
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
alright you bunch of sleepyheads! Far too long without news of Bacon, or Velveeta, or Skwerlz... Some of youse in far distant time zones had better pick up some slack, 'cause I'm off to catch some sack time!!!

Up a bit late for a work night.
02-25-2016, 02:08 AM   #23944
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
I don't remember them saying anything colorful. Maybe "pink" when they were talking about the cupcake.

Hey.

The whole world is full of ******g potty mouths.

So much so that Jimmy Kimmel feels the need to run a weekly public service announcement.

02-25-2016, 06:49 AM   #23945
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
The whole world is full of ******g potty mouths.
I'm used to it 24/7 365.......Every squirrel in the Woods of Otis is tuned in here. The sad thing is, a whole hell of a lot of it makes more sense than people.
scary squirrel world
02-25-2016, 10:10 AM   #23946
Veteran Member

Nothing here since I posted that Squirrel link 3 hours ago.....I guess you all joined the squirrels to watch Foamy vids? You are some sick people!
Get back over here and do something constructive with you time and lives!
02-25-2016, 10:57 AM - 1 Like   #23947
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I left because of this:

02-25-2016, 10:59 AM   #23948
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

I know it's a lame excuse, but I have been doing too much photo related stuff lately... And that takes up quite a lot of time!

Come to think of it, I even got a few crummy shots of a fluffy-tailed tree-rat. He was almost close enough that I could stomp him, but I was too busy getting the camera out of my pack. Opportunity lost
02-25-2016, 11:36 AM   #23949
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
He was almost close enough that I could stomp him, but I was too busy getting the camera out of my pack. Opportunity lost
Otis has plenty of squirrels and is making more several times a day. He advises you to try again, 9 out of 10 squirrels in your area are rabid, so have fun!

Regards!
02-25-2016, 09:24 PM   #23950
Veteran Member

Can we talk?

9 hours and not a post here.......come on guys/gals, you can talk to me, I'll listen! It's Rupert, isn't it? He made the last post here and then things went dead...I see that a lot around here. I try to humor him and make him feel important, but like you, I have my limitations on how much "Rupert" I can take before I need a long break to get away and clear my head.

I don't really have the heart to tell the old guy that he would be better off if he sat in a rockin' chair all day and stayed to himself...not to mention how much better off we would be. But......if someone here would start the ball rolling you can bet I will chime in and second your opinions. He's not far from goin' over the edge and with a little help we can nudge him along with ease. I'd love to be able to roam here without his interference, and I know you guys would much rather see me than the old senile guy...so lets' get together and make it happen!

Your Pal
Otis Squirrel
02-25-2016, 09:58 PM   #23951
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Otis is going a bit far.

Too much to do.
02-25-2016, 10:21 PM   #23952
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Can we talk?

9 hours and not a post here.......come on guys/gals, you can talk to me, I'll listen! It's Rupert, isn't it? He made the last post here and then things went dead...I see that a lot around here. I try to humor him and make him feel important, but like you, I have my limitations on how much "Rupert" I can take before I need a long break to get away and clear my head.

I don't really have the heart to tell the old guy that he would be better off if he sat in a rockin' chair all day and stayed to himself...not to mention how much better off we would be. But......if someone here would start the ball rolling you can bet I will chime in and second your opinions. He's not far from goin' over the edge and with a little help we can nudge him along with ease. I'd love to be able to roam here without his interference, and I know you guys would much rather see me than the old senile guy...so lets' get together and make it happen!

Your Pal
Otis Squirrel
Hi there Otis

It seems we need to chat. Despite Rupert looking after your every whim and fancy, not to mention keeping you in nuts, you or your friends have been chewing up some bits around his house that is not food.
The old guy has a hard enough time, now you make it even harder!

Regards,
Mark

Last edited by MarkJerling; 02-26-2016 at 02:34 PM.
02-26-2016, 05:38 AM - 3 Likes   #23953
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
The old guy has a hard enough time getting things up, now you make it even harder!
Mark, you might want to rewrite this.
02-26-2016, 07:51 AM   #23954
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
The old guy has a hard enough time getting things up, now you make it even harder!
Thanks a lot....I needed that?????

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
Otis is going a bit far.
Yes, Otis is over the edge. I am saddened that in my absence he managed to get on my laptop and hurl a vicious attack my way, after all I have done for him and his Giant Army.
He feels that if he can get me out of the way he will be able to roam free here at PForums and eventually turn it into a "Squirrel Only" site.

I am so disappointed that he went after me like that.....it really hurts. I do own a shotgun......and I'm not thinking suicide!

Here is a recent report I got on Otis when I insisted he get evaluated after biting chunks out of that little girly squirrel's ear......

The scale is from 1-20......with 20 being the most emphatic result. It's pretty easy to see that Otis has some psychological problems that are more than a little abnormal.

Name:  Otis Test.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  219.6 KB

I'd like to stick around here, and appreciate your support, but if you want me gone and Otis here full time, I will step aside.......though it is pretty tough on an old guy "keeping up" and finding that he has been replaced by a damn squirrel.

Regards!
02-26-2016, 09:04 AM   #23955
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I'd like to stick around here, and appreciate your support, but if you want me gone and Otis here full time, I will step aside
Do we need to set up a poll?
« AF1 vs AF2 | - »