Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108807 Likes Search this Thread
07-01-2016, 05:18 AM   #27496
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
Here's a finishing touch.
So sick...this place has gone to hell. If anyone does to bacon what has been done here to beer, I won't be able to open this thread.

We have gone from a bunch of harmless fruitloops and wingnuts....to a pack of degenerates. When that comes from a "Rupert Type", you know just how bad we have deteriorated.

If Adam monitors this thread, which I doubt...because he has better things to do......he would probably let the "erotic" beer go as just pure insanity, but that lutefish beer might get us shut down?

Yes, Otis is a sick puppy....but never in a billions years would he culture a lutefish beer.

07-01-2016, 06:38 AM   #27497
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Local sweet corn and vine ripe tomatoes are here, Yay!
Grilled corn on the bone, and BLT sammies, among other things, this weekend.

I'll be buying all my love apples if the deer repellent I put down doesn't work.
They've nipped off the tops of most of my plants, and eaten my green tomatoes.
And here I thought squirrels are a pest. (Otis excluded of course, he's just a perv)
07-01-2016, 07:42 AM   #27498
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
You know its bad when Rupert calls you a degenerate!

I am thinking of this as a roadtrip this weekend (long weekend, extra vacation days added to extend is)

07-01-2016, 07:45 AM   #27499
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by VoiceOfReason Quote
I am thinking of this as a roadtrip this weekend (long weekend, extra vacation days added to extend is)
Why not?

Have fun if you do

And take lot's of photos.

07-01-2016, 09:07 AM   #27500
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Here's a finishing touch.

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
So sick...this place has gone to hell. If anyone does to bacon what has been done here to beer, I won't be able to open this thread.

We have gone from a bunch of harmless fruitloops and wingnuts....to a pack of degenerates. When that comes from a "Rupert Type", you know just how bad we have deteriorated.

If Adam monitors this thread, which I doubt...because he has better things to do......he would probably let the "erotic" beer go as just pure insanity, but that lutefish beer might get us shut down?

Yes, Otis is a sick puppy....but never in a billions years would he culture a lutefish beer.
Ah, that beer is proper beer (as opposed to the industrial wastewater sold under the Budweiser brand) meant to accompany lutefisk, not made from it!

I knew your mind was sick, Rupert, but not this sick

Yes, yes, I never understood how people could eat lutefisk, but I suppose the answer is to be found somewhere in the copious amounts of beer and aquavit that commonly accompany that, umm, dish.
07-01-2016, 09:21 AM   #27501
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico

Looks like nice drive. I've been through most of that, when I was a truck driver. Made plenty of notes for side trips in that region.

Oh, and I see you conveniently avoided Detroilet. Good choice. Nothing to see there but run down tenements and brick buildings with the windows all busted out of them.
07-01-2016, 09:25 AM - 1 Like   #27502
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Looks like nice drive. I've been through most of that, when I was a truck driver. Made plenty of notes for side trips in that region.

Oh, and I see you conveniently avoided Detroilet. Good choice. Nothing to see there but run down tenements and brick buildings with the windows all busted out of them.
I most definitely chose to avoid the place that Robo Cop was supposed to take place in. Little did they know it would end up worse than what was in the movie.

07-01-2016, 11:44 AM   #27503
Veteran Member

Yep....when Otis gags at the sight of lutefish beer you know degeneration has hit this thread.

After 5400 miles of driving to/from Oregon, a trip to the corner store is too much for me.

How about something clean and wholesome here ...for a change.....

Breakfast/Lunch.....Delicious, and only about a dollar $ at Aldis. I eat this or the chicken salad version every day. Chocked full of healthy nutrition and too tasty to describe!

Name:  DSCF0012-800.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  552.4 KB
07-01-2016, 11:46 AM   #27504
Veteran Member

TUNA IS DISGUSTING!

I'd rather eat a plateful of bacon than a bite of tuna!
07-01-2016, 11:54 AM - 1 Like   #27505
Pentaxian

I spent a week in Detroit a couple of months back. Obviously where the Hollywood lot got the idea of post-apocalyptic movies from. And it looks bleak driving down the freeway or flying over the top.

---------- Post added 07-02-16 at 05:36 AM ----------

In Detroit a colleague and I arranged that another colleague would need to buy a new set of GPS maps on his next trip there. When we were asked about it, and discovered neither of us had it he sent me an email with a word that the Mod would bounce him for if he used it here.

So then we had to find a euphemistic way to describe what happened.

It all didn't happen at the rental car had back place.
07-01-2016, 12:26 PM   #27506
Veteran Member

I eat this or the chicken salad version every day.
I like the tuna, but prefer the chicken.
When I was at my Aldis the other day they only had tuna and hummus, I bought the tuna and hope the chicken kits return.

You're right about healthy, I'm sure I've seen some specks of veggies in them.
07-01-2016, 12:41 PM   #27507
Veteran Member

You're right about healthy, I'm sure I've seen some specks of veggies in them.
Yeah, if you look real close you can almost see them! The girls at Aldis save me plenty of the chicken salads .........Chocolate Girlfriends do pay dividends!

Regards!
07-01-2016, 01:21 PM   #27508
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

I eat this or the chicken salad version every day. Chocked full of healthy nutrition and too tasty to describe!
I tried the hummus the other day. It was surprisingly good.
07-01-2016, 01:24 PM   #27509
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
There was an earthquake near my house this morning, the center about 6 miles from us. It registered 3.5, and lasted less than a second. I was upstairs, paying bills, when there was a huge "ka-whump!" The whole house shook violently, even though it was just a fraction of a second.

Now there are a few new cracks in the walls.

Spooky.
07-01-2016, 01:55 PM - 1 Like   #27510
Veteran Member

Now there are a few new cracks in the walls.

I just watched this episode the yesterday...