Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108807 Likes Search this Thread
10-16-2017, 06:36 AM - 2 Likes   #41146
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
I planned a long Rupert story about the hunt, maybe I'll post a condensed version to nip speculation in the bud.
Nah, this way is much more fun!

So... While you were downing bottles of bourbon, driving the boat at speed towards the eye of a tornado, you were shooting wildly in all directions?! No wonder you almost got killed!

10-16-2017, 07:10 AM   #41147
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Read my lips, It was just the Weather!
I planned a long Rupert story about the hunt, maybe I'll post a condensed version to nip speculation in the bud.
We’re any guns involved?
10-16-2017, 07:12 AM - 2 Likes   #41148
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
So... While you were downing bottles of bourbon, driving the boat at speed towards the eye of a tornado, you were shooting wildly in all directions?! No wonder you almost got killed
And there it is my friends.
Thanks for saving me all that two finger typing!
10-16-2017, 08:44 AM - 2 Likes   #41149
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Mrs P and I will be married 32 years this Thursday.
I'm hopeful that sometime in the next 32 years to acquire a smattering of insight into how her mind works.

10-16-2017, 09:18 AM   #41150
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Congratulations! We're only 20 years ahead of you......but at 32 years it was just as wonderful as it is today, so enjoy!

I'm hopeful that sometime in the next 32 years to acquire a smattering of insight into how her mind works.
Just that statement alone shows that you will never have a clue. There are mysteries that can never be solved.....that is perhaps the biggest of all.

Regards!...gotta know about the Whiskey pickles? Are they worth eating or just a worthless novelty?
10-16-2017, 09:34 AM   #41151
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
gotta know about the Whiskey pickles? Are they worth eating or just a worthless novelty?
They don't sound good to me, as much as I like bourbon.
I'm sure they're better than Koolickles though.

10-16-2017, 09:37 AM   #41152
Pentaxian

That might be scarier than you think....
There might be a reason why you've been putting it off that line of inquiry.

Sometimes I get little glimpses suggesting Tess thinks of me as a lovable dufus, and having me around is kind of like having a teddy bear. I really don't want to find out if that's true. I prefer the "strong, handsome, silent type" profile.

10-16-2017, 09:39 AM - 4 Likes   #41153
Pentaxian

Congratulations! We're only 20 years ahead of you......but at 32 years it was just as wonderful as it is today, so enjoy!

Just that statement alone shows that you will never have a clue. There are mysteries that can never be solved.....that is perhaps the biggest of all.

Regards!...gotta know about the Whiskey pickles? Are they worth eating or just a worthless novelty?
I think you are just supposed to suck on them, the pickles I mean

---------- Post added 10-16-2017 at 11:43 AM ----------

I am not much for celebrating Halloween but thought I would make a contribution. Oh, this is not taken with a K-3.

Steve
10-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #41154
Veteran Member

Man fed up with nagging wife hides in forest for 10 years.
10-16-2017, 11:35 AM - 1 Like   #41155
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

They are very good. The rye flavor really comes through, and there's just the right amount of heat.

Lately I've been craving Tabasco sauce. Not heat, or hot sauce in general but Tabasco specifically. I gave up on the 2oz bottles but the 5oz that I just finished lasted only as long as the 2oz used to so I bought a 12oz. I'll see how long that lasts. It's available in gallons, but that seems a bit of overkill.
If it comes to that point maybe I have a problem?

Last edited by Parallax; 10-16-2017 at 11:43 AM.
10-16-2017, 11:38 AM   #41156
Veteran Member

on the eve of a friends divorce the bar was treated to a quick quiz...
why do men die before their wives?
10-16-2017, 11:38 AM   #41157
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Man fed up with nagging wife hides in forest for 10 years.
The poor guy had a defective or missing gene...the "Selective Hearing" gene. Without it most of us would be looking for some place to hide too. I bet half of what Mrs Rupert has said in the past almost 52 years I never heard. It can be dangerous though....they figure this out and claim you agreed to this or that when you don't recall ever even hearing about it......That's how I ended up driving 5400 miles on that Oregon trip.......She said, "You promised...remember?" Yep, I probably did say OK to something I never even heard just to shut her up......You guys ever do that?

Regards!

---------- Post added 10-16-17 at 01:42 PM ----------

They are very good. The rye flavor really comes through, and there's just the right amount of heat.
Glad to hear it. They had good ratings, but on Amazon...you never know for sure.
10-16-2017, 12:01 PM   #41158
Veteran Member

Lately I've been craving Tabasco sauce.
Their Bloody Mary Mix is decent too, for a mix.
Looks like a large bottle of sauce.

10-16-2017, 12:11 PM   #41159
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums

Lately I've been craving Tabasco sauce. Not heat, or hot sauce in general but Tabasco specifically. I gave up on the 2oz bottles but the 5oz that I just finished lasted only as long as the 2oz used to so I bought a 12oz. I'll see how long that lasts. It's available in gallons, but that seems a bit of overkill.
If it comes to that point maybe I have a problem?

Get the smaller bottles and justify it by saying you want it fresher.
10-16-2017, 12:14 PM   #41160
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
Get the smaller bottles and justify it by saying you want it fresher.