Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2019, 07:51 AM - 1 Like   #71011
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
Not sure what I was thinking when I bought a bag of these, was not the livE hociR for sure.
Great for clearing sinuses and tier up your eyes...
Oooh, I want!

10-13-2019, 07:57 AM - 3 Likes   #71012
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Two days with the grandkids. I'm not sure what's left of me is quite ready for yet another work week

We had a great time, though - just exhausting! Next weekend I will not expend more energy than the vital minimum. Have to build up some reserves for the vacation
10-13-2019, 08:01 AM - 2 Likes   #71013
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not sure what I was thinking when I bought a bag of these, was not the livE hociR for sure.
Great for clearing sinuses and tier up your eyes...
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeyBugs95 Quote
Takes your eyes from tier 1 to to tier 5 tears in one bag!
Yes it does and thanks for the spelling correction, just could not remember how to spell tears, maybe because I had too many in my eyes
Hot and spicy food doesn't make my eyes tear up, but my face sweats from the forehead to the cheeks, and my scalp too.
10-13-2019, 08:15 AM - 4 Likes   #71014
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Two days with the grandkids. I'm not sure what's left of me is quite ready for yet another work week
The kids had a wedding to go to yesterday evening so Mrs Bob went to their house to watch 1.5 year old Bobby.
Much easier there than here, there it's already Bobbyproofed. He is a live wire!

10-13-2019, 08:21 AM - 3 Likes   #71015
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
Much easier there than here, there it's already Bobbyproofed. He is a live wire!
A short Rupert Story™.

When my kid brother, Bruce, was that age we had to Bruceproof the house.

Still, he managed to get into everything.

He would slide the glass over on the bookcase, empty a shelf and climb onto the shelf and take a nap.

He also liked to climb. He would go into the kitchen, pull out the bottom drawer, empty it, climb in and open the next drawer, do the same, and on and on all the way until he got into the counter.

It was a miracle he never fall and cracked his head on the floor. The place we lived was on a concrete slab.

He also had a thing for shoving stuff up his nose. Food, like peas, and toys, like some snap together beads he had. To get them out we would place a wash cloth over his nose, and blow gently into his mouth.

Never forget the washcloth.

More comes out than the food or toys.
10-13-2019, 08:28 AM - 3 Likes   #71016
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good story, but the mental image associated with the last line I could have easily done without.
10-13-2019, 08:33 AM - 4 Likes   #71017
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

The kids had a wedding to go to yesterday evening so Mrs Bob went to their house to watch 1.5 year old Bobby.
Ours are 5 and 2. They're not to bad to handle each on their own, but together...! Big sis knows where the "go" button on her little brother is

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
He also liked to climb.
Oh yes, Thorvald is a climber, too. Blink twice and he'll be balancing on the back of the kitchen chair brandishing the meanest knife he could find on his way up. Every once in a while he will fall, of course, just to get up, bite back the tears and say it's alright - and start climbing again. He's a tough nail (or nut!) but maybe not a quick learner

10-13-2019, 09:19 AM - 3 Likes   #71018
Veteran Member

Our Colorado grandson, a freshman in college this year, was a climber. When he was young he could hands and feet climb up the walls in their hallway all the way to the ceiling.
As a pre-teen, on their ranch, he liked to climb to the roof of the barn and straddle it at the peak:

10-13-2019, 09:27 AM - 1 Like   #71019
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Our Colorado grandson, a freshman in college this year, was a climber. When he was young he could hands and feet climb up the walls in their hallway all the way to the ceiling.
As a pre-teen, on their ranch, he liked to climb to the roof of the barn and straddle it at the peak:

Did he climb the windmill too?
10-13-2019, 09:58 AM - 3 Likes   #71020
Veteran Member

Did he climb the windmill too?
Don't know for sure, but my guess is yes.
10-13-2019, 11:09 AM - 2 Likes   #71021
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

I just had to do some emergency surgery on the robot vacuum cleaner. It tried to consume my wife's knitting, poor thing, failed miserably and called for help It took some time to get all the yarn untangled from the rotor brushes. Both the robot and the knitting survived unscathed, though.
10-13-2019, 03:35 PM - 2 Likes   #71022
Veteran Member

Well first you will need to get the temps up some in that cooker Bob.
FYI, the therm needle was in the same place a few minutes ago after doing a 360 over screaming hot charcoal.
Kettle Fried Chicken was under the hood for Sunday dinner.
10-13-2019, 03:38 PM - 3 Likes   #71023
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Is it big Bob proof as well? Do you keep your hands off their Webers?
10-13-2019, 03:41 PM - 3 Likes   #71024
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
I just had to do some emergency surgery on the robot vacuum cleaner. It tried to consume my wife's knitting, poor thing, failed miserably and called for help It took some time to get all the yarn untangled from the rotor brushes. Both the robot and the knitting survived unscathed, though.
A friend of ours had one of those vacuum cleaners. It kept trying to commit suicide under the couch.

10-13-2019, 04:13 PM - 2 Likes   #71025
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

I find it fascinating that cats will become accustomed to the Roomba vacuum cleaners, and even ride on them.