I sent them to Flickr:

11-03-2019, 10:56 AM   #71703
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
I sent them to Flickr:

I found those also, but when I tried to copy them all I got was the blank circle.
11-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #71704
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
No.

A large bag of dry roasted, salted in the shell peanuts, and pour him a pitcher of beer.

Otherwise he will sick his Army of Otis on you. They will eat the insulation off the wiring of your car. Don't have a car? They will eat the insulation off the wiring of your house. They will descend upon you like a horde of locusts.

There is no escape.

Be forewarned.

Tip Otis.

Keep the peace.
peanuts cost [ wait for it ] peanuts

[ For peanuts - Idioms by The Free Dictionary ]

better safe than sorry

and remember Otis tends to get around and may be in disguise so be nice to any squirrel

you never known it might be Otis

11-03-2019, 11:25 AM - 1 Like   #71705
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

11-03-2019, 12:44 PM - 1 Like   #71706
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
A slab of un-boiled baby backs just went on the kamado grill, cherry wood for smoke, pics when they're done,
if you're lucky.
11-03-2019, 12:52 PM   #71707
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
A slab of un-boiled baby backs just went on the kamado grill, cherry wood for smoke, pics when they're done,
if you're lucky.
I'm more interested in you shipping some to me overnight in appropriate packaging

11-03-2019, 02:32 PM   #71708
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

In Austin, Texas, Valteri Bottas has just won the US Grand Prix, and Lewis Hamilton locked up the World Championship, his sixth, with two races left on the calendar, at the Autódromo José Carlos Pace circuit in Brazil next week, and at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi in three weeks time.

Hamilton is second only to German driver Michael Schumacher for World Championship titles, Schumacher having seven.

So congratulations to the Finn for his race win, and the Briton for his World title.

11-03-2019, 02:56 PM - 1 Like   #71709
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Great photos. I was just watching that race.
11-03-2019, 04:34 PM - 1 Like   #71710
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by JimJohnson Quote
Yeah financial cards that may have a RFID chip will contain the account information. WHO is responsible for the account is generally not on the card. And why should it be? The provider of that card has it in their database. However, official identification for citizens and legal non-citizens DOES have WHO you are. And that data is NON-ENCRYPTED. Sure it is a nuisance, but I can close a financial account and open a new one. It is a bit harder to reboot ME should my identity be stolen.

Funny story - now - not so funny a few years ago... The US passport used to depend a lot on your name as to whether you got closer scrutiny coming back into the US. "James Johnson" - give me a break. How many people have that name? There had to be at least one seriously bad dude using my name. I was stopped literally every time I tried to reenter my country. Michigan borders Ontario, so like Mr. Racer, we routinely visit Canada. It got to the point that the border guards would apologize before asking me to head over to the additional inspection area. They didn't even bother with directions. My wife and I would leave our car and sit with some rather sketchy looking people waiting their turn for interrogation. I even had a personally signed letter from my US Senator on official Congressional letterhead on the subject. Made no difference. A decade ago we were returning home from Europe. The electronic kiosk refused to give me a boarding pass and directed me to the ticketing personnel. The gal took my passport, scanned it and suddenly her eyes got really big - she excused herself to go into the back room. I'm pretty sure she was calling the US State Department in the middle of the friggin night in Washington DC. She came back out and slided my passport and boarding pass across the counter, snatching her hand back so I couldn't possibly touch her - still with big eyes.

The problem disappeared when I renewed my passport - with its embedded RFID chip.
Sounds like the other James Johnson is on the "Group W bench".
11-03-2019, 04:41 PM   #71711
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ProfessorBuzz Quote
Great photos.
Not mine, I stole them off the innerwebs.

QuoteOriginally posted by ProfessorBuzz Quote
I was just watching that race.
Me too!

11-03-2019, 04:42 PM   #71712
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Winners of the Webb-Ellis Cup, with a score of 32-12 against England. Amabokoboko.

11-03-2019, 04:42 PM   #71713
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

just found a film that is making me thirsty

Scotch: The Golden Dram (2018)
Scotch: A Golden Dream (original title)
QuoteQuote:
Storyline
Made by a small international team (Taiwan production company, American director, Indian cinematographer, and completely shot on location in Scotland), Scotch - A Golden Dream tells the story of Uisge beatha -- Gaelic for "water of life." Scotch is enjoyed in more than 200 countries, generating over $6 billion in exports each year. For more than a century, Scotch whisky has been the premier international spirit of choice. It is time to tell the story of "uisge" to the world. While capturing stunning Scottish landscapes, the real heart of our film is the characters - the fascinating people who make Scotch whisky. We explore some of the biggest names in the industry, including Richard Paterson, a master blender whose nose was insured for $2.5 million, Glasstorm, a company specializing in hand-made bottles for rare whiskies that sell for over $10,000 each, and Jim McEwan, the distiller and master blender, a 52-year industry veteran, who acts as our ambassador, guiding us to discover the ...
Scotch: A Golden Dream (2018) - IMDb
11-03-2019, 04:43 PM - 1 Like   #71714
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Sounds like the other James Johnson is on the "Group W bench".
With mother rapers, and father stabbers, and mother stabbers and father rapers, and all sorts of mean, nasty, ugly things!

cheesy
11-03-2019, 04:45 PM - 1 Like   #71715
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
With mother rapers, and father stabbers, and mother stabbers and father rapers, and all sorts of mean, nasty, ugly things!

:cheesy:
And littering.