Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #16
Col
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by 7samurai Quote
Pre-ordered the silver. The leather strap did it for me. I'm sure the K-3 will be fine, but the leather strap was SWEEET!!!!!
The box is quite nice to, I'm sure!

10-23-2013, 06:29 AM   #17
Veteran Member

I should probably learn how to use my K-30 before considering a beast like the K-3.

But who knows, maybe we will see an irresistible Black Friday deal somewhere on it
10-27-2013, 05:53 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Just put in my pre-order with Clifton Camera's for body only K-3!

Can't wait to find out when it'll turn up. Hope its before the event I have mid-November!
10-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #19
Veteran Member

I would pre-order one right away if I could find a silver one, but it would need to be located in the EU otherwise it would be an interminable hassle with customs and cost me a lot of import duty.

Anyone know of a good EU source from where I could order it?

10-27-2013, 07:15 AM   #20
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by lister6520 Quote
I would pre-order one right away if I could find a silver one, but it would need to be located in the EU otherwise it would be an interminable hassle with customs and cost me a lot of import duty.

Both CyberPhoto - Digitalkameror, videokameror och fototillbeh and Systemkameror, Kompaktkameror, Videokameror, Objektiv, Actionkameror | Scandinavian Photo (Pentax K-3 kamerahus silver edition med batterigrepp | Pentax K-3Pentax nya flaggskepp ) list them, but I do not know if they still have them, or if they ship outside Sweden

Good luck,
Lars
10-27-2013, 08:24 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums

SRS in Watford UK are saying they will be one of the first to get the Silver K3

You searched for 'pentax k3' (5 results) - SRS Microsystems

They will dispatch within the EEC.

Chris
10-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #22
Veteran Member

Thanks Lars and ChrisJ,

I tried the two Swedish shops but I'm having to rely on Google to translate and cannot even figure out whether they will deliver to my country. Tried also SRS but they deliver to only some EU countries, well most of them actually but not mine :-(

I have sent them an email anyway as in the past I have purchased stuff from them on eBay and never had problems with delivery.

10-27-2013, 10:04 AM   #23
Forum Member

Thanks Lars and ChrisJ,

I tried the two Swedish shops but I'm having to rely on Google to translate and cannot even figure out whether they will deliver to my country. Tried also SRS but they deliver to only some EU countries, well most of them actually but not mine :-(

I have sent them an email anyway as in the past I have purchased stuff from them on eBay and never had problems with delivery.
Cyberphoto:
Phone 0046 90-200 70 00
Email - Click on "Kundservice" - Under "Skicka e-post, click in one "Produkter" or preferable "Allmänt"
They mention that they deliver outside Sweden, but delivery terms are only given for Denmark and Finland

Scandinavian Photo
Phone and e-mail you find in bottom of page.
I can't find if they deliver outside scandinavia

/lars
10-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #24
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was going to pre-order but two separate financial setbacks mean that I will have to wait until I have saved enough dough. Meanwhile I will upgrade one of my current K5 bodies to a K5iis.
10-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Parry Quote
How long until you can walk in and just buy the thing? I'm in Thailand (who knows where) and the UK (SRS, WEX, Bristol, Clifton etc).
In Australia I purchased the K7 over the counter the day after the official release. I was looking at some lenses and I asked when the K7 was coming in. The chap said we have 6 K7's. My reply was no you only have 5, one is mine.
10-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #26
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I ordered the day it was released.

My only hassle is the new BG is not listed as available in Oz. Might have to get some kind soul in the US to buy one for me and ship it out here.
10-27-2013, 01:45 PM   #27
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by wizofoz Quote
Might have to get some kind soul in the US to buy one for me and ship it out here.
B&H have it listed and will accept pre-orders. It's also USD$199, which is likely to be a lot cheaper than it will be in Oz.
10-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #28
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
B&H have it listed and will accept pre-orders. It's also USD$199, which is likely to be a lot cheaper than it will be in Oz.
Cheers! Thanks for that.
10-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #29
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by wizofoz Quote
Cheers! Thanks for that.
I ordered the BG from B&H and loaded up with a few extra items in the same order - eg extra battery (way cheaper than in Oz), hand strap, etc - to get the best value out of the shipping charge.
10-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #30
Veteran Member

Just sold one of my K-5s today so I will preorder from Henrys Monday..