Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #1

K3 SIlver Edition Shipped from B&H Photo

Just got confirmation that my K3 Silver Edition has just shipped, that is earlier than the predicted "end of November" date...now that's a first!

I have been looking at all the "first impression" reviews and looking forward to checking it out for myself.

The good thing about the Silver Edition is that it looks great, The bad thing about the Silver Edition is that it looks great!

A DSLR with a fast aperture lens is not inconspicuous as I would like, and that situation might be exacerbated when it looks this cool...... Could be a thief magnet too! But I couldnt resist it, and its a great deal with the grip included...and i have a few FA* silver/black lens that are going to look pretty cool mounted to the camera

But never mind that! I cant wait until to see the output from the glorious new sensor, and the metering seems so much better from the reports so far! Seems that Ricoh have another winner on their hands like the GR. Business success means we get access to even better tools!! Good to see them fighting back!