Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-24-2014, 03:37 PM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by kengoh Quote
I just got the cam yesterday, till now I still can't find this Extended Bracketing mode, is it removed from K3?
5 bracketed photos = 5 continuous shots at ev of your choice set by the dial just below the trigger button on your k3

11-25-2014, 09:42 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I had never used it, but I could see where it might benefit those who shoot JPG. Unfortunately, the only solution may be to shoot RAW first and find your sweet spot in post-processing. On a plus side, I would imagine that shooting one RAW file won't take up any more space than the multiple JPGs you'd get from that setting. And, if you are a JPG person, you don't really need to keep the RAW file once you get your PP done.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, k-3, k3, pentax k-3