Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #61

Photos: Gallery
No surprise

HOW LONG HAVE U PEOPLE BEEN PENTAXIANS SERVICE FOR PENTAX IN NEW ZEALAND HAS BEAN BAD FOR YEARS, I MEAN IM USE TO (SHIT) SERVICE LIVING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WORLD WE ARE ALWAYS THE LAST TO GET ANYTHING BUT WHY I SHOOT PENTAX , I LOVE HOW IT FEELS ,I LOVE HOW IM NOT ONE OF THE MASSES WHO HAVE CANON / NIKON IV BEEN WITH PENTAX FOR A LONG TIME TOUCH WOOD NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH A LENS OR CAMERA BODY MY DA*300F4 TOOK 3 MONTHS TO ARRIVE I JUST ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON MY LOCAL STORE WERE STRAIGHT UP ,THEY SAID GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF PENTAX NZ WAS LIKE GETTING BLOOD OUT OF A STONE, BUT NOW I HAVE EVERYTHING I WONT EXCEPT MAYBE A DA*55 1.4 BUT IT WILL HAVE TO WAIT ITS ABOUT $900US DOLLARS HERE
SORRY PEOPLE THATS MY RANT FOR THE YEAR ALL HAPPY AGAIN

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, k-3, k3, pentax k-3