Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #1

WooHoo, K3 should be here Wednesday

I pushed the button Saturday night, It should be here on Wednesday! I can't wait!

So I ordered the 18-135 kit, I'm hoping that I will be happy enough with it that I can carry it on the motor cycle without any additional lenses. If so i will give my Panasonic GX1 to my daughter.

Les

11-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations and good luck! Thats a great, flexible kit! If you need more brightness or smaller overall size, consider one of the Pentax limited lenses.

Btw, be careful how you pack the camera when riding motorcycle, because the manual warns about motorcycle vibrations and bumps that might damage the camera. Though, lots of people manage it without a problem
11-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
Congratulations and good luck! Thats a great, flexible kit! If you need more brightness or smaller overall size, consider one of the Pentax limited lenses.

Btw, be careful how you pack the camera when riding motorcycle, because the manual warns about motorcycle vibrations and bumps that might damage the camera. Though, lots of people manage it without a problem
thanks for the note, I've been carrying my cameras on the bike without issue for quite a long time.
11-18-2013, 09:56 AM   #4

Awwwww man you lucky guy all I hear is "Soon Honey soon" I'm chomping at the bit. I cant wait to order mine too or since i found a camera shop down in phoenix go and pick one up over there only 1/12 hours from my house so once I get there it will be bruuuu ha ha ha ha its mine all mine.