Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by pentax user Quote
read the thread, still don't get it.
This method improves focusing ability for single shots not for burst mode?
i normally use burst mode and afc for sport.
This is the one situation where I don't use back button focus, as I found it to have no advantage in sports action photography. For every other situation back button focus is an advantage IMHO.

12-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by twitch Quote
This is the one situation where I don't use back button focus, as I found it to have no advantage in sports action photography. For every other situation back button focus is an advantage IMHO.
Still useful in sports...prefocus on a spot and shoot when the object has moved into position. This needs you to understand and anticipate the sport though...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, dslr, k-3, k-3 safox, k-5, k3, keeper, pentax k-3, rate, results, safox, safox 11