Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-08-2013, 11:58 AM - 1 Like   #1
Banned

Photos: Gallery
FFUSSBALL - magazine

So you probably all know I do a lott off women's soccer photography. Next to some other sportsimages. This year I had a photo exhibition about womens soccer https://www.facebook.com/fotoexpositieBeNeLeague and sold some images to the new Dutch womens soccer magazine BeNe League,. Well the Dutch magazine didn't make it, due to economics and a to narrow market.

In 2014 there will be a new womens soccer magazine in Germany and I'm very excited to be part off the starting team to make that a nice new magazine. The German market for womens soccer is larger and the sport is more popular. Germany is the current European Champion and on it's way to the 2015 World Cup in Canada.

Pentax K-3 is on board

12-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

ROFL - a HDR Hendriks
Best of luck with shooting and the economy
12-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Awesome, congratulations! Good work, and best of luck in the future I hope you still find the time to post photos on the forums
12-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations. After seeing some of your work here I am not surprised they would want you on the team

12-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations! Now, I wouldn't mind betting that the rivalry between the Dutch and German women's teams is just as intense as for the men's teams. I doubt you'd find that was a conflict of interest, though, unless they switch you to photographing the German teams!
12-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #6
Banned

Way to go Ron ! Now all you need is for Pentax to come out with an APS-H camera and you will be in camera heaven.
12-09-2013, 01:44 AM   #7
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RobA_Oz Quote
Congratulations! Now, I wouldn't mind betting that the rivalry between the Dutch and German women's teams is just as intense as for the men's teams. I doubt you'd find that was a conflict of interest, though, unless they switch you to photographing the German teams!
Well I'm Always switching and support the winning team, nomatter who that is.

QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
Way to go Ron ! Now all you need is for Pentax to come out with an APS-H camera and you will be in camera heaven.
See, it does make sence........