Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by klkitchens Quote
Or... Upgrade to a PC with Windows.

*duck and run*
QuoteOriginally posted by Colbyt Quote
+1 with get a real computer added.
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Switch software to avoid a simple conversion? You guys are cracking me up here. Apple may be a bad company, who charge high prices, to do what every computer company should have done… make a system and support it, without the need for that typical Windows nightmare, where your softwares stops working, and Microsoft says it's a hardware problem, and the hardware people tell you it's a software problem, and the software people tell you it's a Windows problem. Been there done that. Adobe is worse. I wouldn't give them 10 cents. They ripped me off for $500 once. Then 5 years later they ripped me off for $275. They won't see another dime of my money as long as I live.
Hey Norm -

I hear you regarding PCs - I've bought more of 'em than I can remember over the last two-and-a-half decades, and that doesn't count the stream of IBMs and (later) Lenovos I was issued by my employer until I retired. In fact, I've still got a PC laptop that I keep and use on my sailboat. However, after a couple of years with a Mac, I'm convinced that the PC experience can be accessed easily and rather cheaply; take a drive down to the beach, put some sand in your underwear and enjoy the PC sensation without spending a dime - unless you stop at a beach bar and kick back a few - the sensation, although muted, remains, but you'll be out a few bucks.

Seriously, some of the PCs I've owned were stable workhorses, but many were plagued with Windows goofiness. It would be hard to go back after living with my Mac.

Jer

Last edited by Sailor; 12-12-2013 at 06:16 AM.