12-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
D-BG5 grip for K-3 now in stock!

Just got an e-mail form B&H that the K-3 grip is finally back in stock:

Pentax BG-5 Battery Grip for K-3 DSLR Camera 38799 B&H Photo

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Yep. Saw that too!
12-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Too bad they're not still $199.
12-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
Veteran Member

It's free with a K-3 right now at B&H along with a DA 50 1.8 lens.....

Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera (Body Only) 15530 B&H Photo Video

12-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #5
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Hopefully, Ricoh Imaging will release my K3 along with the grip and Pentax slingbag. They held the order due to the grip not being in stock.
12-25-2013, 08:00 AM   #6

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

Just got the update from B&H, placed my order for the grip. I agree, wish it was back down to $199.
12-25-2013, 11:52 PM   #7

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

Doh! I just bought the previous K-3 deal with the bag instead of the grip!
12-26-2013, 01:42 AM   #8
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by stormtech Quote
It's free with a K-3 right now at B&H along with a DA 50 1.8 lens.....

Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera (Body Only) 15530 B&H Photo Video
Thank you so much stormtech for letting us know about the bhphoto deal on the k3 with the battery grip!

I just placed my order with them after seeing this thread. It was just too good of a deal to pass. If i haven't seen your post, I would have ordered the k3 body only on amazon for $1079. The b&h deal was much sweeter. I was a Nikon guy who wanted to switch to Pentax but was just waiting for the right camera and deal to complete the journey, and now it is finally complete. Thanks again!

12-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by konquerian Quote
Thank you so much stormtech for letting us know about the bhphoto deal on the k3 with the battery grip!

I just placed my order with them after seeing this thread. It was just too good of a deal to pass. If i haven't seen your post, I would have ordered the k3 body only on amazon for $1079. The b&h deal was much sweeter. I was a Nikon guy who wanted to switch to Pentax but was just waiting for the right camera and deal to complete the journey, and now it is finally complete. Thanks again!
Welcome to pentaxforums! Glad you were able to get the deal which works for you - looking forward to your thoughts and opinions on the new setup.

There is a forum section where posts are made for most of the better Pentax deals - keep a watch there for some more lenses and accessories:

Pentax Price Watch - PentaxForums.com
12-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by stormtech Quote
Welcome to pentaxforums! Glad you were able to get the deal which works for you - looking forward to your thoughts and opinions on the new setup.

There is a forum section where posts are made for most of the better Pentax deals - keep a watch there for some more lenses and accessories:

Pentax Price Watch - PentaxForums.com
Thank you stormtech! I am definitely looking forward to my new K-3 camera so I share my experiences and pictures with all the site members. I will be sure to keep an eye out on the forum section with posts on Pentax deals, because I'm going to need to start over on the lens set. Also, I was so glad that I came across your post when I did, because bhphoto changed that deal today and took out the grip. I'm a happy camper. Thanks again!
12-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #11

My purchase of a K3 was frustrating because couldn't open raw with my version of elements. Bought elements 13 and it is now a breese.