Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2014, 07:17 PM   #1

My K-3 arrives tomorrow

Oh man i cant wait for my K-3 to arrive tomorrow. Ive been patiently waiting for it since it was introduced and it helps that many of the guys who got their K-3s early have written about the different things about the camera. I'm not doing nothing but waiting for the UPS driver tomorrow then do the grand opening. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas

Chico

01-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Chicomalo Quote
Oh man i cant wait for my K-3 to arrive tomorrow. Ive been patiently waiting for it since it was introduced and it helps that many of the guys who got their K-3s early have written about the different things about the camera. I'm not doing nothing but waiting for the UPS driver tomorrow then do the grand opening. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas

Chico
Congrats on the purchase! You'll love the camera

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-07-2014, 07:58 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Congrats, you will be very happy, I still get all giggly everytime I take mine out of the bag.
01-07-2014, 08:21 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery

Chico
How many hours and minutes until you get your hands on it?

01-08-2014, 09:30 AM   #5

Original Poster
Well it seems like it could be approx anywhere from 3 hours 10 mins to 6 hours ten minutes till it get it im on count down
01-08-2014, 04:16 PM   #6

Original Poster
Ahhh mannn UPS saids i have to wait another day!!!!!!

Well I have to wait another day for my camera UPS said that it is because of the storm conditions. I called ups and told the UPS lady mam the package was last in Phoenix Arizona. I live in Prescott about 80 miles away. There are no storms in this part of the United States its clear over here and if I would have known this would have been a problem I would have driven down to phoenix and pick it up.

I also said I stayed home because it requires a signature and Im not going to have you leave an expensive package at the door. I was going by what your tracking information said. Now my wife is going to stay tommorrow so there will be someone home to accept the package.

Dammm I was so ready to start taking pics and using my K-3
01-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Well I have to wait another day...
Ironically, last night I was going to post a UPS delivery delay joke, but I did not want to put a mojo on your fun.

Bummer.