Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2014, 12:51 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by DRabbit Quote
Originally posted by awaldram Quote "
The facts reamain I sugested it may be a battery issue , he replaced the battery and it looks like his issue was resolved."

I see no indication of that at all. You suggested it was normal for electronics to lock up. I see nothing from konquerian after that.
Again!! more strawman
Come on show me where I say "You suggested it was normal for electronics to lock up"
not only do I not sugest it I say 3 lockups in 6 month is a failed camera the exact opposite of 'normal'.
No you've just added another lie to whats becoming a long list of fabrication and misdrrection by you.

Do you really hold the readship in such low esteem you think they're to stupid to check what I say and what you say !!

QuoteOriginally posted by awaldram Quote
And the OP's issue from Jannuary he wrote in another thread 30th Jan

"I finally got a second battery for my k3 camera.

The power on problem with the previous batch of battery grips seems to be fixed in this new batch from B&H, however I will continue to monitor the behavior of my k3 with the grip to see if the problem is really resolved. So far, I tested my camera for two days and the result I got seemed consistent, no changes yet."

Read more at: K-3 Power-on issue
Mmmmm?

If you don't know what OP means it is the 'original poster' i.e Konquerian

Maybe more reading less ranting ?

You might learn something about the cameras you no longer own and how using a strawman in forum is considered very low and to do it repeatedly without appology says a lot about you.

You see I don't think I'm right and your wrong ... But I do think my thoughts are at least as viable as yours and considering I have a degree in electronics and my theories do tend to show results when put in to practice probably a lot more sensible than yours.

But still I don't ridducle or attempt to belittle you but do get cross when you lie about what I've said in an attempt to riddicule both me and my ideas.

If you have a valid point against my reasoning make it clearly and accuratley don't pretend I say things I don't. It just makes you look foolish and does not help you one bit.

Last edited by awaldram; 04-25-2014 at 01:21 AM.
04-25-2014, 02:53 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Ok, enough is enough. There are two rather indisputable truths here: low or bad batteries can cause quirky problems, and since this remedy was proposed to the original poster, he has not returned to indicate the problem persists. Ergo we can safely assume the problem was solved and was related to battery issues, which have been reported in numerous other situations with different cameras, not just Pentax. Because the original poster's problem has apparently been solved, I'm closing the thread.
Closed Thread