Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #16
dbh
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Wonder what happens when it is on along with exposure bracketing.

02-05-2014, 12:11 PM   #17
jup
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by dbh Quote
Wonder what happens when it is on along with exposure bracketing.
I also wondered about it, but it doesn't let you do that. If I switch on one, the other automatically turns off. The implementation is kind of edgy, might be better if AA bracketing was on the up button together with the rest of bracketing/shooting modes but hey, I am SO glad it's there I can't really complain.
02-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jup Quote
I also wondered about it, but it doesn't let you do that. If I switch on one, the other automatically turns off. The implementation is kind of edgy, might be better if AA bracketing was on the up button together with the rest of bracketing/shooting modes but hey, I am SO glad it's there I can't really complain.
Yes, I thought about that too. The "up" button is the logical place for it, along with: Single Frame; Continuous Shooting; Self-Timer; Remote Control; Exposure Bracketing; MUP; Multi-Exposure; Interval Shooting; and Interval Composite (and all their subcases). Say, .... it is getting a bit crowded up there! Maybe on the INFO screen as another option on AA strength is in fact the best place!

Well done Pentax.