Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #1
Inactive Account

K3 Interval shooting settings

I have been trying out Interval shooting on the K3 and have been confused by one item in the settings ie the Start time. There are two possible settings for this either 'NOW' where the first shot of the series takes place immediately OR when a start time can be entered in two boxes. I don't know whether these are intended for Hours & Minutes OR Minutes & Seconds also whether the time is relative to the start or relative to camera's internal clock. The other thing I want to know is how is the sequence started. Is it by the OK button after creating the settings. If anyone can help I would very grateful.

02-20-2014, 01:58 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

From what I can tell from my K-5ii settings is that they are hours and minutes and the start time is relative to the cameras internal clock. After selecting "Start shooting" it starts the sequence immediately if selected now or at the start time stated in the other setting. HTH.
02-21-2014, 04:40 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Many thanks Shardulm for your helpful information. I have just tried it out with your recommended settings and it worked OK. The only thing I found out that you had not mentioned was that one has to press the shutter button to start the operation. !!
05-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #4

Is there anyway to set more than 2000 shots?