Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-19-2014, 01:32 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I wish to be able to view the portrait images as portraits and not as landscape at the Image View section.. or perhaps i dont know how to rotate the images.. but i cant see any button in order to do this simple task.

07-20-2014, 07:24 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by petez Quote
Actually, for the Windows Phone, only IE is available, so the Flu Card doesn't work. For Windows PC, laptops, and tablets, Chrome is available.
Hopefully Chrome will work better for others. For me, the preview does not appear in Chrome on my iPad. Safari works perfectly.
07-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #18
Pentaxian

A simple change would make it quite a bit more useful. Don't fetch the thumbnail after each shot.
09-29-2014, 05:24 PM   #19
Veteran Member

IS IT ME.... or the "back" button at the top left corner is way to small?? they should enable to use the browser back button and the normal... also another easy feature is to create a NEXT button when you are viewing an image, so you dont have to go back to the entire gallery and then click on the next image.

The idea of the flucard is really good.. but i really think that they should redesing the interface and make it more friendly.

10-02-2014, 07:32 AM   #20

Flucard and Windows Phone 8.1

Has anyone had any success using their Flucard with Windows Phone 8.1 yet please?

Using the build in iE browser I seem to be able to do some things, but do not get a live view image? And currently I cannot find any other browsers, but that might just be my lack of familiarity with the windows store.
10-02-2014, 08:07 AM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by robheath Quote
Has anyone had any success using their Flucard with Windows Phone 8.1 yet please?

Using the build in iE browser I seem to be able to do some things, but do not get a live view image? And currently I cannot find any other browsers, but that might just be my lack of familiarity with the windows store.
Sorry, no nothing that runs on WP8.1 seems to support the flucard. There is noise about chrome becoming available in some form soon, but nothing definite that I can find
10-08-2014, 03:03 AM   #22

I got a reply for Ricoh support on this:
"
Herewith we inforn you that officialy Pentax Flucard is fully compatible only with mobile devices running iOS and Android:http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/misc/Flucard-Pentax-16GB-O-FC1.htmlUnfortunately, at the moment we do not have any official troubleshooting/support for Windows users."

10-10-2014, 05:31 PM   #23
Veteran Member

ONE MORE FOR THE WISHLIST.

I wish to have the option to JUST review the images taken, but still to take the photos in normal ( in camera ) mode.. For example, to just give access to a Tablet so i can review the photos there insted of the normal 3" screen, all this without locking the manual camera manipulation. What i dont like at this time is that there is no "mix" option, if you use it via WiFI the "in camera" controls lockup, so the camera maniputation becames useless.. What about if i want to do a presentation, or perhaps just want to show the taken photo to a friend? it will be very nice to just give them access to my flucard gallery so they can check the photos but mean while I can still manipulate the camera manually.

Also.. Once i go to WiFi mode.. how do i return to normal camera manipulation?? .. i pressed every button but everything at the camera is locked, i have to shut it down and then turn it back on.. :/ :/ is this like that??
10-10-2014, 09:23 PM   #24

QuoteOriginally posted by kooks Quote
Also.. Once i go to WiFi mode.. how do i return to normal camera manipulation?? .. i pressed every button but everything at the camera is locked, i have to shut it down and then turn it back on.. :/ :/ is this like that??
If you tap LV icon at left bottom of Remote Capture page to stop the live view, you can do the normal camera manipulation. If you take a photo by using the camera, the photo taken shows up on the Image View page of your phone.
10-11-2014, 05:20 PM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by K-3-lover Quote
If you tap LV icon at left bottom of Remote Capture page to stop the live view, you can do the normal camera manipulation. If you take a photo by using the camera, the photo taken shows up on the Image View page of your phone.
Thank you so much @K-3-lover .. that is just what i was looking for.

Now they just need to make a bettter interface at the Image View with some Back / Next buttons so we can advance to the next/back image without going to entire gallery.. and BIGGER buttons .
10-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #26
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FluCard does not work with Composition Adjustment turned on.
Would be nice if the FluCard would work with this interesting feature that is unique to Pentax.

Michael
10-15-2014, 07:00 PM   #27
Veteran Member

IS THERE A WAY ... to view just the LAST IMAGE automatically??? so when ever you shoot, the last image taken will automatically show at the screen, so people wont have to go and load the all gallery to review the last image taken.

If not.. it will be nice to have that option.
10-16-2014, 07:55 AM   #28

QuoteOriginally posted by kooks Quote
IS THERE A WAY ... to view just the LAST IMAGE automatically??? so when ever you shoot, the last image taken will automatically show at the screen, so people wont have to go and load the all gallery to review the last image taken.

If not.. it will be nice to have that option.

Hi, when you take the shot, the last image appears as a thumbnail in the lower left of the screen - tapping that brings it in to full view. Hope that helps.
10-20-2014, 01:06 PM   #29
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by handlep Quote
Hi, when you take the shot, the last image appears as a thumbnail in the lower left of the screen - tapping that brings it in to full view. Hope that helps.
Thanks @handlep .. I was thinking more like a "Last Image Mode" .. so if you click that option always the last image will load automatically.. With this people wont have to go load the gallery thumbs and tab on the last images; because it will load as soon ( well a few seconds ) after the image is taken. Really helpfull if you are doing some workshops or just showing your last image taken to somebody in the room (model, press, student, etc ).