Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2014, 03:48 PM - 1 Like   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
O-FC1 FluCard now Shipping at Adorama, Listed at B&H

Finally the FluCard has been officially announced- which means it will hopefully be shipping soon in the US!

Pentax 16GB FluCard Pro SDHC Memory Card for Pentax Cameras

I've also added an accessory DB entry for the card so that you guys can post reviews

Pentax 16Gb FluCard Pro for Pentax K-3 reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

No international shipping from B&H or Adorama for some reason, but the card should be available locally in most countries at this point.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

03-06-2014, 05:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter

I ordered one back last November from Adorama. Got an email last night that it shipped via USPS. ETA Monday, 3/10/2014. Was checking for Flucard apps on my iPhone today and saw a couple of threads on it today regarding the apps.
03-06-2014, 07:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
FLU card apps do not work with the OFC-1. I don't know why Pentax puts the FLU brand right there prominently on the card, none of the FLU Card stuff works with the OFC-1. Very misleading.

I just got mine today (ordered it 4 months ago). It's already packed up and on its way back to Adorama for a refund. Absolutely useless WiFi implementation. Very disappointing.
03-06-2014, 07:53 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by GoremanX Quote
FLU card apps do not work with the OFC-1. I don't know why Pentax puts the FLU brand right there prominently on the card, none of the FLU Card stuff works with the OFC-1. Very misleading.

I just got mine today (ordered it 4 months ago). It's already packed up and on its way back to Adorama for a refund. Absolutely useless WiFi implementation. Very disappointing.
At photo plus Pentax said it was a pretty basic implementation, but yup its a proprietary one that's only for the k3.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: