Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-16-2014, 09:07 AM - 1 Like   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax K-3 and KS-1 on CreativeLive this afternoon

Hadn't seen this anywhere on the forums, but apparently Adorama has a sponsored a Pentax KS-1 and K-3 segment this afternoon on CreativeLive as part of their Photo Week. I don't know what exactly John Carlson plans to cover, but hopefully it will be a nice bit of promotion for the brand.

09-16-2014, 09:34 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Thanks for the share. I'm curious what he will present.
09-16-2014, 11:27 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I watched it. It was 100% technical talk... I don't know who that appeals to (I can read specifications on my own). I'm not picking on the guy, but I think Ricoh could have saved the money. I would have liked to see something more dynamic, maybe with two people sharing experiences, testimonies from their pro or something...
09-17-2014, 12:29 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mrNewt Quote
Thanks for the share.
No problem.

QuoteOriginally posted by kp0c Quote
It was 100% technical talk
That's exactly what I was afraid would happen. I agree It would have been nice for Pentax to use some real shooters discussing why/how they use the cameras in the real world not just their marketing guy reciting specs. From my experience with these events, I also think that would have appealed more to the average CreativeLive viewer.