Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-19-2014, 11:16 PM   #1
Veteran Member

RawTherapee 4.2.26 profiles for Pentax K3?

So I had an older version of RawTherapee but never used it. Or any post processing software for that matter, have tried a few but didnt use them a lot.

Few questions
-RT 4.2.26 does mention Pentax K3 is supported. But I dont find any K3 specific profile in the installed folder. Where can I find my K3 specific Camera profile?
-Does RT 4.2.26 have lens correction profiles for popular lenses? If yes where can I find those and how can I apply those?
-Alternately if there are ardent followers of RawTherapee on PF could, you please share your profile files?

Thanks
JJ

11-20-2014, 12:01 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by danny09 Quote
So I had an older version of RawTherapee but never used it. Or any post processing software for that matter, have tried a few but didnt use them a lot.

Few questions
-RT 4.2.26 does mention Pentax K3 is supported. But I dont find any K3 specific profile in the installed folder. Where can I find my K3 specific Camera profile?
-Does RT 4.2.26 have lens correction profiles for popular lenses? If yes where can I find those and how can I apply those?
-Alternately if there are ardent followers of RawTherapee on PF could, you please share your profile files?

Thanks
JJ
Regarding lens profiles, you can use Adobe's.
Just download the free "Lens profile downloader" and browse through the quite extensive list.
11-20-2014, 04:40 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I don't have a K-3, so happy testing... ;-)
You can get the lens from the tip above.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PENTAX_K-3_Adobe_Standard.zip (69.3 KB, 111 views)
11-20-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the responses. Where can I find the CCP and ICP files pertaining to K3? I've read that RawTherapee 4.2.26 DOES support Pentax K3. But how does this support show up when I load DNG files? I dont see any K3 specific optimizations applied by RT?

01-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #5
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
For RawTherapee, "support" mean that it can decode the PEF/DNG files correctly. But no camera specific profile is provided, unless some user can produce a dcp profile with daylight and tungsten illuminant and send it to the RT team, so it can bundle for other users. For the lens correction profile, you already have the answer.