Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-03-2014, 10:16 AM   #1
Unregistered User

So, my brother is going...

...to Huntsville, Alabama, USA next week and I wonder if anyone knows if there are any good photo stores there that has Pentax gear.

/T

12-03-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
When you Google Camera Stores Huntsville Alabama, the only one the comes up is Southerland's. They have a K3 body for sale but not much else for Pentax by the looks of it. Their lens section does not offer any Pentax mounts.

Southerland's Photo | Home

Tim
12-03-2014, 01:14 PM   #3
Unregistered User

QuoteOriginally posted by atupdate Quote
When you Google Camera Stores Huntsville Alabama, the only one the comes up is Southerland's. They have a K3 body for sale but not much else for Pentax by the looks of it. Their lens section does not offer any Pentax mounts.

Southerland's Photo | Home

Tim
I found the same but stopped looking arround on their homepage when I found the text "We are a photo specialty store featuring Nikon and Canon digital cameras, lenses and accessories."

Thanks
12-03-2014, 01:37 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

There are very few camera stores outside on New York City where you wouldn't hear "Pentax still makes cameras?".

12-03-2014, 02:59 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
There are very few camera stores outside on New York City where you wouldn't hear "Pentax still makes cameras?".
Well, last August, I did find a store in Bismarck, North Dakota that had some new Pentax cameras and a few lenses. I had to get a battery charger as I forgot to bring it with me.