Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
12-06-2014, 05:26 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RobG Quote
Steve, I never asked for your input with respect to Paintshop Pro.
And he was kind enough to add it to the other help he's attempting to give, at no extra charge.

Dial the touchiness back a notch.

12-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #17
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by narual Quote
I honestly didn't know that software even still existed.
This is the other Steve. Yes PSP does still exist and yes, it is still a viable alternative to more expensive products for many types of tasks. I bought my copy (v X6) this last summer for HDR merges. I don't use it for RAW conversion since it truly sucks for that task. It does have the ability to display exif as an image property, but the supported fields are limited.

If a person simply wants to read image exif, there are better and cheaper tools. The pairing of ExifTool and ExifToolGUI is one of the easiest to use and provides the option to edit as well. Anyone wanting help with the installation and use of the pair is welcome to PM me.

Steve
12-06-2014, 12:04 PM   #18
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Thread closed upon request.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
Closed Thread