Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-09-2014, 02:25 PM   #61
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by emalvick Quote
...Get some prints of photos that look good in fit to screen but not necessarily when pixel-peeped. When they come out good, you'll realize pixel peeping doesn't matter...
This is so true.

12-09-2014, 03:27 PM   #62
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Flugelbinder Quote
This is so true.
As long as you can fill your viewfinder with your subject this is not a problem but when the need to crop arises every sharp pixel counts...
12-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #63
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Tjompen1968 Quote
As long as you can fill your viewfinder with your subject this is not a problem but when the need to crop arises every sharp pixel counts...
That's true, but no one should be needed to crop to that level every shot they take or that often. I would think that if one is in that position, they need to get a new lens so that they don't have to do that.

Or, that person is the rare person that needs to keep pixel peeping. They are probably also the type of person that needs a FF sensor if every sharp pixel counts that much.
12-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #64
Site Supporter

I have a K-5II not a K-3; but even when using my battle scarred K1000 - my sharpest lens has always been a good tripod. Cheers.

12-10-2014, 04:57 PM - 1 Like   #65
Site Supporter

I find all my pictures look blurry when I'm drunk 😵!!!!
12-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #66
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Electric Eye Quote
I find all my pictures look blurry when I'm drunk ��!!!!
Mine always look great when I have been drinking. It is when I am sober that they don't looks so good.

Steve

(...actually, I don't drink...)

Last edited by stevebrot; 12-10-2014 at 05:21 PM.
12-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #67
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Mine always look great when I have been drinking. It is when I am sober that they don't looks so good.

Steve

(...actually, I don't drink...)
That reminds me of a few jokes, but in the interest of peace and harmony I'll refrain.
12-11-2014, 09:04 PM   #68
Pentaxian

Im gonna need to go get drunk.....!
Started having buyers remorse over my K3......!
I solved all my problems by just painting a Zero after the 3......... and added the latest Firmware for the K30 !
There ................problem solved !

12-11-2014, 09:35 PM   #69
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by az1895 Quote
Started having buyers remorse over my K3
I get buyers remorse anytime I spend over $20 on something that isn't a daily essential, so I totally understand.

Just give it time. Buyers remorse will fade and your perception of the camera will improve. Usage will build confidence. The camera isn't a lemon and has no fundamental flaws. In a month or two you will have a hard time remembering what your original problem was all about.
12-11-2014, 10:38 PM   #70
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
I get buyers remorse anytime I spend over $20 on something that isn't a daily essential, so I totally understand.

Just give it time. Buyers remorse will fade and your perception of the camera will improve. Usage will build confidence. The camera isn't a lemon and has no fundamental flaws. In a month or two you will have a hard time remembering what your original problem was all about.
Im learning....lol
I mean shouldnt I be a master after 5 whole days with the K3 ?
The main problem is its not my K30 and my damaged brain can only learn 1 new thing at a time.
Oh.....Im the same about spending over $20 bucks too !

Then.....Im getting some really good images from a manual $25 Ebay lens.....and because Ive never posted images on here to show anything off....I gotta learn that too on top of everything ???

Last edited by Dlanor Sekao; 12-11-2014 at 10:47 PM.
12-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #71
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by az1895 Quote
Im learning....lol
I mean shouldnt I be a master after 5 whole days with the K3 ?
The main problem is its not my K30 and my damaged brain can only learn 1 new thing at a time.
Oh.....Im the same about spending over $20 bucks too !

Then.....Im getting some really good images from a manual $25 Ebay lens.....and because Ive never posted images on here to show anything off....I gotta learn that too on top of everything ???
Don't worry buddy, I am in the same boat. I have had my K3 for months now and I am still learning. I have to learn how to post images too. I guess this keeps our brains from freezing!