Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-31-2014, 03:47 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Deleting Images

Something weird happened today, my first real test of the K3. Lightroom 4 does not delete images automatically after upload (which I prefer). I always upload images into Lightroom then put the SD card back into the camera and delete the images from there. With the K3, I have only done this once without problems. However, today, I came home, uploaded the photos, replaced the card and hit the preview button and it only showed that there were no images on the second card. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to show the images on the card in slot #1. Finally, I removed the card in slot 2 and the images on slot 1 showed up and I was able to delete them. I know it worked fine the first time I took photos so am I missing something?

Minor, silly, but frustrating all the same.
Thanks in advance.

12-31-2014, 03:55 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

There's a button on the back of the camera that lets you switch SD cards in playback mode

It's the one on the very right that controls AF points during image capture.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-31-2014, 04:45 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
There's a button on the back of the camera that lets you switch SD cards in playback mode

It's the one on the very right that controls AF points during image capture.
Adam, thank you a thousands times. May you be showered with love for the rest of your life. May 2015 be the best year ever. The button is even in blue but still I managed to miss it. I think I love you.